Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread

Its not odd if you factor in a few people going. I have a family of 4 - devils advocate.

4 tickets at 50 - $200.00
Parking - $25.00
4 Beers - $26.00
4 Hot dogs - $16.00

$267.00 for one game with the family.

*Just making a point. several factors in and around this example.

If you have a family of four Ticketmaster has seats on first level corner endzone for 4 with 2 adult tickets at $50.00/each and 2 child tickets (12 and under although I'm sure they aren't checking child birth certificates) for $12.50 each or $125.00 for the family in total to get in the Dome. Parking down from The Hill is easily found at $10.00 but requires a little walk. Food eaten before/after the game and no need to pay prices in the Dome for food but I'll budget $20.00 total for 2 beers and 2 waters.

Total for a family of four (2 adults, 2 children) to go see the #8 ranked LSU Tigers $155.00.

If you have a family of four Ticketmaster has seats on first level corner endzone for 4 with 2 adult tickets at $50.00/each and 2 child tickets (12 and under although I'm sure they aren't checking child birth certificates) for $12.50 each or $125.00 for the family in total to get in the Dome. Parking down from The Hill is easily found at $10.00 but requires a little walk. Food eaten before/after the game and no need to pay prices in the Dome for food but I'll budget $20.00 total for 2 beers and 2 waters.

Total for a family of four (2 adults, 2 children) to go see the #8 ranked LSU Tigers $155.00.

Listen. I am not arguing that It is not possible to have a cheaper day. Ok assume the kids are over 12 But even in your example, you want a casual fan to sacrifice having a good time or eating at the dome just o save a dollar. When they can save all the money and sit at home.

Last edited:
Tops family section is $95 for the LSU game and $65 for Pitt, Clemson, and BC

FOOTBALL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
  • 2 Adult tickets
  • 2 Youth tickets (age 12 and under)
  • FREE cushion seats with seatback for the game
  • FREE parking pass at Skytop
  • $5 Concessions Coupon.
The Tops Family section is located in section 333 and 332 “row M and above" in the Carrier Dome

The Package is not available on Day of Game.

They need to put this in the endzone on lower level and charge $105 for pitt, clemson, bc and $135 for LSU

I'm not being a dink here either (ok maybe I am), but you and I definitely go to different restaurants.

I ate last night at Hafners for 55 bucks plus tip with my wife and two kids

you guys have it pretty nice. This was my expenditures last weekend.

2 tickets to LSU vs Auburn $190
Tailgate dues $30
gas to Baton Rouge $15
Concessions in LSU game $25
Tickets to Saints - Bucs $200
Beers in Saints game $76

$536 for 2 days (does not include my donation for the rights to my LSU seats)

They need to put this in the endzone on lower level and charge $105 for pitt, clemson, bc and $135 for LSU
I think this is a great idea and would send an email to AD Mark Coyle. I sent an email to him last week with several ideas and he replied the next day.

Tailgate dues $30
gas to Baton Rouge $15
Beers in Saints game $76

Where did you sleep? Your car?

:D

to be fair, Auburn was the most expensive ticket on our schedule. Face values ranged from $35 (McNeese St) to $95 (Auburn)

I paid 200 for Game of the Century II tickets. Was worth it despite the terrible football that was played. If Syracuse was better 50 bucks would be a steal. Sadly we aren't there yet.

Tailgate dues $30
gas to Baton Rouge $15
Beers in Saints game $76

Sounds fun bee rye my property taxes are 9,000 per year. maybe if I lived in a different state I would have extra money. LOL

I want a full Dome as much as anybody, but I don't understand why people are telling others (who aren't even on this site to begin with) how to spend their money. Different people make different amounts of money. Some people don't have disposable income. Others do, but choose to spend it elsewhere. It's all about cost/benefit analysis. And unfortunately it seems like the cost isn't meeting the benefit based on the number of empty seats in the Dome. If I weren't a STH and had to spend $100 to get into the LSU game, I would. I, on the other hand am not going to spend that same $100 to buy say, a Bills ticket, because I just don't care enough. It's not the people on this board who are not buying. It's your average Joe. They don't bleed Orange the way everyone on here does. I don't have the solution, but I know it's not to sit back & b*tch and tell others what they should and shouldn't spend their money on.

Tailgate dues $30
gas to Baton Rouge $15
Beers in Saints game $76

Nor does it include beer in the stadium

Tailgate dues $30
gas to Baton Rouge $15
Beers in Saints game $76

back to the thread topic looks like a bunch of 3rd level LSu side seats have sold today

who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

Hello. I have been following your posts and interaction with other posters for days now. This is probably a good time for me to extend a little advice. Please remember that you are a guest in our house and we expect good behavior from our guests when interacting with our members. Personally I think that guests are like fish, after three days they start to stink and should leave. You have been here for almost a week.

Chip said:
I'm not being a dink here either (ok maybe I am), but you and I definitely go to different restaurants.

How much does a meal at Bojangles go for these days?

Hello. I have been following your posts and interaction with other posters for days now. This is probably a good time for me to extend a little advice. Please remember that you are a guest in our house and we expect good behavior from our guests when interacting with our members. Personally I think that guests are like fish, after three days they start to stink and should leave. You have been here for almost a week.
after a long day this just cheered me up. Best line I have read in weeks

I ate last night at Hafners for 55 bucks plus tip with my wife and two kids
did you have bread and water?! I was there last week. Girlfriend and I $100. Dinner and drinks. That's pretty much the norm for us. We went to Gordon birche yesterday two sodas to lunches $50 plus tip

did you have bread and water?! I was there last week. Girlfriend and I $100. Dinner and drinks. That's pretty much the norm for us. We went to Gordon birche yesterday two sodas to lunches $50 plus tip

No way you spent 100 on two people there unless you had multiple expensive drinks each. Anyways no we didn't have bread and water

I had a club sandwich - 1 beer
Wife had soup and salad - water
kid 1 had chicken tenders - milk
kid 2 had mini pizza - milk

And I might add, that we (syracusefan.com) should treat our new friends courteously (or at least as courteous as we can be :D ), until that time that they have outworn their welcome. Two-way street.