Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread

Is anyone looking to sell tickets? I'm looking for 3, figured I'd ask before I get hit with all the online fees. ( not to get the budget/ price convo going again )

Hello. I have been following your posts and interaction with other posters for days now. This is probably a good time for me to extend a little advice. Please remember that you are a guest in our house and we expect good behavior from our guests when interacting with our members. Personally I think that guests are like fish, after three days they start to stink and should leave. You have been here for almost a week.
at no point have I trolled, started arguments, dished out insults, etc..

so not really sure what you are even talking about

at no point have I trolled, started arguments, dished out insults, etc..

so not really sure what you are even talking about

I agree, not sure what anyones issue is. I think you guys have been great posters. You come from a conference that gets their ego stroked a lot and your program has had a lot of success. You've come on this board and haven't tried to rub in any of the differences and even though your prob sure the game will be an easy win most of you haven't sat on here trying to rub that in. I think you guys have been really classy and thanks for adding to the board the last week or so.

can we talk about how ticket sales are going, again?

From the looks of it, many tickets appear in the upper level of the endzones currently. The first level appears to be doing very well and the second and third appears about average. I am still hoping for a good walk-up and continuous sales to get us at 45K at noon on Saturday.

Hello. I have been following your posts and interaction with other posters for days now. This is probably a good time for me to extend a little advice. Please remember that you are a guest in our house and we expect good behavior from our guests when interacting with our members. Personally I think that guests are like fish, after three days they start to stink and should leave. You have been here for almost a week.
Funny and mostly true, but I don't think he was wrong at all with his response. He wasn't rude at all in this thread unless I just glossed over it, but detailed in facts what he's seen.
Man you are so awesome...keep posting about how great LSU and its fans are. Im so damn impressed
I thought this response to him was sarcastic and maybe bee rye didn't realize it being new around here and all. If this wasn't sarcastic, then I think storange should be the one getting scolded in this instance.

can we talk about how ticket sales are going, again?

Looking pretty good.. but just remember there are most likely seats not shown that are actually not sold.

Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 1.33.06 PM.png

CUSU said:
Looking pretty good.. but just remember there are most likely seats not shown that are actually not sold.

I'd like to know who bought all the 1st level sideline seats. I really hope it wasn't a bunch of LSU fans.

I'd like to know who bought all the 1st level sideline seats. I really hope it wasn't a bunch of LSU fans.

Same, but I have a feeling quite a few of them were because that side of the field has sold more in the last week than the home side.

Funny and mostly true, but I don't think he was wrong at all with his response. He wasn't rude at all in this thread unless I just glossed over it, but detailed in facts what he's seen.

I thought this response to him was sarcastic and maybe bee rye didn't realize it being new around here and all. If this wasn't sarcastic, then I think storange should be the one getting scolded in this instance.
I agree, not sure what anyones issue is. I think you guys have been great posters. You come from a conference that gets their ego stroked a lot and your program has had a lot of success. You've come on this board and haven't tried to rub in any of the differences and even though your prob sure the game will be an easy win most of you haven't sat on here trying to rub that in. I think you guys have been really classy and thanks for adding to the board the last week or so.
I appreciate those who have backed me up here. I am just here to talk some football. Give insight on my team, and learn some things about yours.

Here's to hoping for a packed house, and a good injury free game!

I have 2 tickets I'm willing to sell. DM me if anyone is interested. I'm not looking to get 2x face, so any reasonable offer will be accepted.

I might tend to be a tad sarcastic.

I guess you didn't read some of his posts closely. Most of the LSU posters were fine.

View attachment 51207
There looks to be about 2 k left on ticketmaster, which leads me to believe they have blocked out about 6 to 8 k tickets on their site. unless we sold a huge amount of tickets the last couple of days.

There looks to be about 2 k left on ticketmaster, which leads me to believe they have blocked out about 6 to 8 k tickets on their site. unless we sold a huge amount of tickets the last couple of days.

I'm sticking with 44k.

Why would they block tickets?

Why would they block tickets?

Ticketmaster is a science.

Pro-tip: If you ever need tickets to a sold out concert, open a browser window of the concert's ticket page the day before. Click refresh every hour, or as often as you can. Not only will you usually get tickets, but they'll usually be really GOOD tickets. I have gotten many front row seats this way.

Ticketmaster is a science.

Pro-tip: If you ever need tickets to a sold out concert, open a browser window of the concert's ticket page the day before. Click refresh every hour, or as often as you can. Not only will you usually get tickets, but they'll usually be really GOOD tickets. I have gotten many front row seats this way.
I did that for a Garth Brooks concert earlier this year. Another pro-tip, for concerts expected to sell out quickly, use the Canadian ticketmaster site. It has less traffic, and is easier to get tickets quickly

Jeepers said:
Ticketmaster is a science. Pro-tip: If you ever need tickets to a sold out concert, open a browser window of the concert's ticket page the day before. Click refresh every hour, or as often as you can. Not only will you usually get tickets, but they'll usually be really GOOD tickets. I have gotten many front row seats this way.

I do that too. Did it for Billy Joel in March. Only nose bleeds were available or the back of the Dome. That method copped me 4 seats around 12th row center.