Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event

Just got mine today as well! Apparently, you guys are a little more high class then me b/c I get to sit in Row P and will have to yell over all of you! Row P - seats 24 and 25.

My girlfriend and I are pumped for this game and getting the opportunity to meet people while tailgating! Not sure how awake I will be (due to work, I get to take a redeye from Arizona at 11 at night to get in Raleigh at 10:15 that Saturday, so the girlfriend gets to pick me up and then we will head to the stadium and start drinking!) but will make the most of it!

I am in section 9, row p as well.

Just got mine today as well! Apparently, you guys are a little more high class then me b/c I get to sit in Row P and will have to yell over all of you! Row P - seats 24 and 25.

My girlfriend and I are pumped for this game and getting the opportunity to meet people while tailgating! Not sure how awake I will be (due to work, I get to take a redeye from Arizona at 11 at night to get in Raleigh at 10:15 that Saturday, so the girlfriend gets to pick me up and then we will head to the stadium and start drinking!) but will make the most of it!

#Hardnosed Tailgater

Dude I think I am right next to you! I have section 9, row 0, seats 11-13! Crazy. I live in Richmond, whereabouts are you?

-
Virginia Beach for now, I'm moving to NOVA in November.

Looks like tix are no longer being offered through SU Athletics ... so sad :(

From: SU Alumni Club Raleigh <sualumniraleigh@hotmail.com>
Date: September 25, 2013, 9:55:31 PM EDT
To:
Cc: "trianglesyracusegroup@yahoo.com" <trianglesyracusegroup@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Pre-Game Tent/Party for NC State Game?
Hi-
We're planning a combined event at Backyard Bistro before the game. The details are not yet finalized. Make sure you Facebook like both of our pages. I know I'll post to mine once we know the details, and I'm sure ---- will do the same.
Go Orange!​

Section 1 Row W.

Is the Backyard Bistro walkable to the stadium?

cool sounds like y'all got great seats due to my ties in nc i'll be in a suite

I recommend we all just meet at the Backyard Bistro.

Bayside the answer is yes
http://www.backyardbistro.com/contact.html
Is there a patio area for backyard bistro? We met there before nc state bball game 2 yrs ago and was super crowded and difficult trying to get a drink. If nice day and there is patio area I'm sure it would be fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is there a patio area for backyard bistro? We met there before nc state bball game 2 yrs ago and was super crowded and difficult trying to get a drink. If nice day and there is patio area I'm sure it would be fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Unless their photo gallery is a lie we should be ok.

Guess the only thing is parking.

Unless their photo gallery is a lie we should be ok.

Guess the only thing is parking.

From what I can remember there were lots around the area and people parking along the road (it is literally right across the street from RBC center or whatever they call the basketball arena now) so there might be a little walking involved getting from wherever you park to the bar but don't think it should be too bad as long as you get in the general area.

Backyard Bistro is a great place, just be prepared for it to be incredibly packed. It'd be a good idea to have some backup beverage in your car if you get extra thirsty. Parking isn't a problem. It's an awesome Orange atmosphere to get mentally pumped before a game.

Are we any closer to getting group parking for tailgating or are we being NC State'd again?

Hey Everyone- Just got an e-mail from the folks at NC State. Here is the just.

They do not have parking passes available for a group purchase. He did offer me this alternative:

He can give me two parking passes for a lot close to the stadium. It would be enough to set up a tailgate and have room there in the lot. If people wanted to come, they would have to park elsewhere and walk to the tailgate. I am going to buy the two passes he offered and plan for a tailgate. If you're still interested in coming, please RSVP and I'll get things started for planning. I would rather grill/drink outside than face a mammoth crowd at Backyard Bistro. Please let me know if you will be attending and how many will be coming. The lot will be the Arena 2000 lot.

http://www.gopack.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/ncst/genrel/auto_pdf/parking-lot-map0910

I am all in for the tailgate -- 3:30 is an awesome start time.

I'll bring beer and something food related pending ticket purchase :)

I am all in for the tailgate -- 3:30 is an awesome start time.

I'll bring beer and something food related pending ticket purchase :)

Haha, my bad. You are all set for the tickets.

So, is the Vet school parking deck the best option for those without a pass? Also, what time should we get there? I was figuring about 5 hours before, basically 10:30 timeframe.

Looks like NC State is not very visitor friendly. I really hope we kick their A.. The recommended parking is a little over a mile away from the stadium but sounds as if it is in a field near the Vet School which might be more tailgate friendly for a larger group. Can't see dragging grills and coolers half way across campus if we have to park there anyway. So I'll be there with a couple of Syracuse car flags on a black pickup probably around 10:30 or 11:00 if anybody else is of like mind. BYOB. Go Cuse!

General Public

Carter-Finley Stadium is located just to the northwest of NC State’s campus. The stadium is surrounded by parking lots, however these spaces are reserved for Wolfpack Club (Season Ticket) Pass Holders. For visiting fans there are a few paid options that are relatively close to the stadium.

Vet School Parking

Just to the east of the stadium (denoted as A on map to the right), off of Blue Ridge Rd, are the Vet School fields, which NC State uses for general public parking. All parking lots open 5 hrs prior to kickoff. We suggest heading here first to look for parking. If the Vet School is full use one of the paid lots below.

• West Chase Office Complex – West Chase Rd and Blue Ridge Rd
  • Wade Office Park I – Wade Ave between Edwards Mill Rd and Trinity Rd
  • Trinity Park Office Complex – Trinity Rd between Edwards Mill Rd and Nowell Rd
If you have more of the inside scoop, or better suggestions, click here to add it in.

So, is the Vet school parking deck the best option for those without a pass? Also, what time should we get there? I was figuring about 5 hours before, basically 10:30 timeframe.

If you want to pay, the vet school is decent parking. There are free lots located next to the water tower (near the vet school deck) but they fill up very fast. At the tailgate we are having, we are bringing grills and everything else, so we will have food and beverages. Like I said, if people want to come and enjoy the tailgate (the lot is very close to Carter Finley), the more the merrier.

The other option is we could all just go to the vet deck and pay separate and take up shop there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom