Official Northwestern Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official Northwestern Game Thread

This team goes from looking great on a couple of plays to looking like **** on the next 3. Gotta be more consistent!

There's Wales getting back to his usual form of committing penalties every freakin game.

Wasn't DM supposed to be a disciplinarian? N O T.

4 false starts
the turnovers
the special teams
missed fg
dropped passes
what else...

I'm really reconsidering going to MetLife next weekend. Ugh.

If Marrone is going to be a taskmaster with no emotion and a constant hard***, shouldnt we at least not commit penalties and make about 4 game changing mistakes in less than 60% of the game so far? Oh, the season just started?...because this is the same team as last year with this nonsense.

There is just no excuse for so many false starts at home. Does not take talent - that is on the coaches. Geez.

Man, I'd love to see Maronne show a little emotion on the sidelines. I know that's his style, but c'com, get your team fired up!

mulligan.. ill be honest ... this started when we got the short field and attacked .. then went conservative instead of going for it when on nw's 7 yard line.. two short fgs instead of td's..

I was excited to go to the Meadowlands next week. I now fear the national coverage we will receive.

When your try to say maybe DM isnt the answer on here, townies pounce on you like a free tater State Fair.

It's not just townies. In fact, most of the townies I know we're done with Marrone last season.

44cuse

We are great at missing tackles. More DM team discipline on display.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom