Official Northwestern Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Official Northwestern Game Thread

Oh well, good to know we suck early in the year. I can schedule activities for Saturdays in the fall.

We'll find out now if this team has any mental toughness or not.

Why the is broyld just seeing the field now? Where the was he in the first half?

I would bench Smith for the half. No excuses for that lack of effort and sh&@ attitude play.

Give Morris a few plays... And smith should not play again today.

Once again DM's squad lays an egg when it has the local fanbase starting - wanting - to believe. If anyone ever blames the locals for not showing again...... Fool me once, fool me twice, fool me fifteen times.

Way to protect your house.

Clark shoulder injury. Just what we need.

Huge difference in the way Fitzgerald carries himself on the sidelines and the way Marrone acts... Lots of passion from Fitzgerald. I think that plays well with college kids. Syracuse plays tight, which is not surprising given that Marrone acts like an undertaker...

Next series is huge. Could get ugly if Syracuse doesn't do something with the possession.

Fitzgerald went for it on 4th and 2 from the 40 with 8 minutes left(2 possessions for cuse) in the half and down 6, and with no offense at that point. I wouldn't give him much love right now.

On another note 44 is a funny number. Chi-Chi's is having a pretty good game.

Once again DM's squad lays an egg when it has the local fanbase starting - wanting - to believe. If anyone ever blames the locals for not showing again...... Fool me once, fool me twice, fool me fifteen times.

Way to protect your house.

When your try to say maybe DM isnt the answer on here, townies pounce on you like a free tater State Fair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom