Official Northwestern Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Official Northwestern Game Thread

I'd love to see a change up in offense from the first half to the second half.

Why did I know that was live, but our whole team didn't? This completely blows.

New year, same . Mistakes, Turnovers, penalties. Glad I woke up for this.

And we just took a Timeout after a NW touchdown. Well this season was fun.

I'm putting a brown bag over my head. Embarrassing.

How does Jerome Smith not know that that is a backwards pass?

AND WHY IS MARRONE CALLING A TIMEOUT ON A PAT LESS THAN 2 MINUTES INTO THE HALF?????

How does Smith not catch that in the first place? He's awful. Not athletic at all.

We need a Wake Forest comeback scenario... unbelievable.

This team is a joke...wow. This is when Marrone's no intensity attitude starts to wear on me.

This is why no one goes to the games. 3 hrs of nutshot after nutshot

Huge difference in the way Fitzgerald carries himself on the sidelines and the way Marrone acts... Lots of passion from Fitzgerald. I think that plays well with college kids. Syracuse plays tight, which is not surprising given that Marrone acts like an undertaker...

Next series is huge. Could get ugly if Syracuse doesn't do something with the possession.

Hey guys! Remember when it was 13-7 and we looked like we were going in for another score..

One of the most embarrassing plays I have ever seen in organized FB . This is like someone steals the basketball and slam dunks it for 2. Only to find out he put it in the oppenent's basket!

And that wasn't even Smith's worst play of the game. He got Nassib KILLED, by missing TWO pass rushers, blocking neither and diving to the ground. I mean not even a chip block?? C'mon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom