Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

I'm just as disappointed, but this is what it is gonna be. When we have players in here who catch the ball that Erv dropped, we will win games. When we have a QB who can throw the ball with some zip, accuracy, and not put his head down after one read then we will win games. Get some players in here to win the battle in the trenches. We're closer than people think.

Tommy DeVito thankfully chose us. We are gonna be good soon. Maybe two years, but unfortunately too many of the players out there should be playing in the MAC or even FCS. I hate to disparage them, they're trying but just not good or built for this system. Plus the play calling is not so great. A new D coordinator may be needed, and Dino needs to improve upon his decision making. Like ya know, going for it on 4th down 20.

We will be fine though, maybe even get to 6 wins so players can get more practice in this complete system change. Then we build on this year, and will be in the top 25 before you know it.

Still sucks that we missed a damn FG, got a BS PI call, and a had huge dropped ball.

I wouldn't mind being down in the game, if there weren't sooooo many head scratching coaching decisions. Jordan Fredricks' situation is so frustrating.

::waits for the Meathead label to rear it's ugly head::

Play calling has been atrocious. If they can't stop throws to the middle, keep doing it! Meathead-esque.

It's just weird that we stop doing the things that lead to us scoring in the first half.

I feel this second half is like the movie waterboy when the coach look across the field and see the other coach sucking his thumb and is a baby.

I think a lot of the playcalling is insane though is there ever an onus on the defense? We need more than a handful of stops to win a game against a team that is more talented than we are. I also think Babers is turning way too conservative by punting in our end. The entire team is struggling and it seems we have no way out
True. But Dino's style of play can leave the D on the field for way too long if the offense isn't executing. We're getting better, but still leaving too much on the field offensively. Once the O can finish an entire game with discipline, the wins will come.

Dino & staff are trolling all of you.

They're setting up our 21-0 4th quarter.

Here we go

True. But Dino's style of play can leave the D on the field for way too long if the offense isn't executing. We're getting better, but still leaving too much on the field offensively. Once the O can finish an entire game with discipline, the wins will come.

It's the offense's fault.

Throw Etta-Tawo the ball so I can keep his Heisman campaign going

Coaching today is a clusterflux...Dino's mind is starting to run out of DRAM. Too many streaming thoughts and I'm beginning to hear too many voices.....ghosts from the past...

We need to get Dontae in space, not run him up the middle.

Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me

He's not accurate side arm.

Ha! ND literally scored on their first play. And again like 3 plays later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom