Official USF Game Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculously bad call. SU has put themselves in a position where it matters. That's on us. We should be two touchdowns ahead of these guys but we literally didn't play the first half.

stupid play, but the call was correct

If he didn't know he was hitting him late he wouldn't have turned to the ref right away. What a hero. Great hit.

StanCuse44 said:
I just threw my iPad. Unreal. DUM. That penalty will kill us now. Edit: threw it on the (soft) couch. :)

Shades of LSU.

Down a score, killer play.

Red shouldn't have called that since it was going to make the difference in the game, but Whitner shouldn't have even given him the opportunity. Cordy needed to be in there instead of on the bike.

A penalty is a penalty.

Yeah. let me know the next time you see a Patriots player do something that dumb. Or if we want to stick to college. a Ohio st or Alabama and any well coached team. Doesn't happen. can't happen.
I don't watch those teams at all. You are telling me Pats, Ohio St, and Alabama player has never been called for a personnel foul. Can't happen, they are human it does and will happen. The player did this, not HCSS.

dasher said:
We have a math problem. Very hard to get to 6 with a loss to south florida.

Virginia on the road will be no piece of cake.

4 down territory. If we ever punted on 4th and 1 again in this game, I will stop watching this team.

Gotta give Erv props man. He has played well and needs the ball more

We have a math problem. Very hard to get to 6 with a loss to south florida.
I don't see another sure win. We might be able to beat uva, pitt, bc and louisville though the way the d is playing we wont win any.

How about 3rd and 14, with 4 missed tackles on the rarely-seen WR screen?
That was embarrassingly bad, considering we had him cold. Against LSU we swarmed to the ball much more aggressively - not much of that today.

bc lost to wake forest 3-0 today.

Thank god I didn't have to watch that game. Probably set football back a decade.

Undisciplined and poo

I don't see another sure win. We might be able to beat uva, pitt, bc and louisville though the way the d is playing we wont win any.
Well, you are never as bad as your worst game. This is awful, no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom