Official USF Game Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franklin has been reading his own press clippings. He played better last year.

Wow we suck af run defense.

That's gotta be close to 350 yards running today for USF. Just utter atrocious tackling, and defense in general
I think our poor run defense has masked our terrible pass defense.

samspann1 said:
Coaching.

It's not coaching.

They just have more athletes then we do.

We're getting there, but still a ways to go.

To not have the team ready for this game was inexcusable. I've disappointed as a fan so many times. It's getting old.

We need to start the math game on where we get 6. Based on today I see BC and UVA as must must win games who we can beat.

Pitt NC St and Louisville will need to be the other one

Our D put our O in a bad place all game. Comeback was a long-shot all along. I wanted to believe though! Lol

Coaches and players need to have a hell of a practice this week. Need to get back on track, we have talent we just aren't using it the right way right now.

cuseguy said:
It's not coaching.

They just have more athletes then we do.

We're getting there, but still a ways to go.

I don't know. We did not show up in the first half, and played extremely poorly in 2nd.

I couldn't disagree more. I would make them watch this game over and over again. Not to mention I would ask Lester to explain his play calling in the first half.

The coaches should absolutely watch it on repeat.

The players? They should be running & up/downing until they ralph for every missed tackle and penalty.

elimunelson said:
We need to start the math game on where we get 6. Based on today I see BC and UVA as must must win games who we can beat. Pitt NC St and Louisville will need to be the other one

I don't see us winning a road game his year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom