Official USF Game Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dasher said:
They have better athletes than LSU? We didn't look out classed against them. This is a terrible job of coaching. It started with the play calling early. It continued with the penalties.

Our first road game.

Don't dismiss that.

We nearly lost to Central Michigan and had issues with Wake Forest.

We were never as good as our record.

Our first road game.

Don't dismiss that.

What is your point? We know we aren't that good. But we shouldn't get rolled by south florida.

dasher said:
What is your point? We know we aren't that good. But we shouldn't get rolled by south florida.

My point is we're not that good.

Our first road game.

Don't dismiss that.

And for the record, we were in complete control of Central Michigan until our qb was taken out of the game.

We knew what USF had and they came right at us with that and these coaches couldn't plan for it and stop it?

dasher said:
And for the record, we were in complete control of Central Michigan until our qb was taken out of the game.

I'll give you that.

Well, let's see if you can find someone on the board to disagree with you. And as for this talent we are bringing in, they don't play defense. Not after watching this. Our only real bright spot is qb. And we get credit for that. But let's be honest, our coaches had no idea that he would be this good. Because without him, and let's say Hunt is the qb, we would be looking at last year.

dasher said:
Well, let's see if you can find someone on the board to disagree with you. And as for this talent we are bringing in, they don't play defense. Not after watching this. Our only real bright spot is qb. And we get credit for that. But let's be honest, our coaches had no idea that he would be this good. Because without him, and let's say Hunt is the qb, we would be looking at last year.

We still may be.

Let's see where we are after Virginia.

Funnu that the announcers call us a signature win for usf

I'd add "yet" to the end of that sentence.

Heat, humidity, grass, boatload of kids in their first road game. I don't think they reacted well and looked on their heels early. Spotting the home team 10 points on pure boneheadedness doesn't help either.

Big and fast usually beats smaller and not quite as fast unless you execute at a high level, which is tough to expect a team full of young players to do.

Game threads are great, everyone loses their minds at the first sign of trouble.

We lose. Fine. The effort in the first half is unacceptable. That's my issue with today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom