Official We Want Hunt or Kinder at QB Thread* | Syracusefan.com

Official We Want Hunt or Kinder at QB Thread*

I think Cory Edsall might be a better option at this point

dont think anyone on the current roster would do any better than nassib, that the biggest issue here

Ok, I may be starting to agree. He shouldn't be benched for good but I wouldn't be upset if he was benches for a series or two to try and get a spark.

Announcer said "Ryan hasn't been razor sharp". Well he has been less sharp than a dull spoon at this point. He needs a wake-up call.

no doubt he should watch the game from the sidelines for a few series

I agree -- anyone with this many play-makers at his disposal and a phenomenal execution-style offense should have us chugging up and down the field. It's Nassib that is the problem. No question.

I agree -- anyone with this many play-makers at his disposal and a phenomenal execution-style offense should have us chugging up and down the field. It's Nassib that is the problem. No question.
Tell me you think he has played well. Go ahead.

I got a one day ban for posting this exact same stuff about a month ago. I made the mistake of using numbers to support an unpopular argument, and then responding to posters who called me a moron.

"Well, well, well, how the turn tables." -Michael Scott

That said, I hope Nassib goes off second half. But even more than that, I'd love to see what Kinder can do.

Who would argue he had played well? The point people seem to be missing is the problems are all over the place. No real play-maker at WR, no cohesiveness offensively, an OL that struggles to push people around and/or protect consistently, strange game-planning/play-calling. People act like switching to Hunt/Kinder solves a bunch of problems but I just think QB play, while not terrific this year, is a much smaller issue than much of the other stuff.

I got a one day ban for posting this exact same stuff about a month ago. I made the mistake of using numbers to support an unpopular argument, and then responding to posters who called me a moron.

"Well, well, well, how the turn tables." -Michael Scott

That said, I hope Nassib goes off second half. But even more than that, I'd love to see what Kinder can do.

Um, I was being sarcastic. Nassib isn't an all-american nor is he all-big east. And he had a bad game -- or at least a basically atrocious half -- today, but he is FAR from the biggest issue for this team.

I'm not for calling for a new starter but I think the next best QB deserves a series or two. We had 2 blowouts where we should have given someone reps but haven't. What happens if Nassib goes down? In college, you need to get your back up some game time ... some how, some way.

He was awful 1st Q. So was the D and STs the 1st Q. He was pretty good the rest of the game. Unfortunately the D and STs were not decent the rest of the game. When we finally opened up the O and put the ball in Nassib's hands, we played well on O. When you have no RBs, no WRs, no OL, and a bad OC, it doesn't matter who the hell is in at QB. So unless you want us to go Spread Option the rest of the year, Nassib gives us the best chance to win.

All kidding aside, Nassib should be the QB and it shouldn't be debatable. That said, he's an average at best QB. Our lack of playmakers and/or play calling doesn't do him any favors either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom