officially the sky is falling | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

officially the sky is falling

FFS the Dome was built in 1980, not 1976. People here are getting worse and worse with facts.

JB is great. Multiple final four runs and a NC. But the last time they won was in 2003.
Wait. We have another title I don't know about?

It is possible to be critical of the current state JB without downplaying everything he has accomplished in his great career.
This is where I'm at. The current state of things has given me some healthier perspective. I used to be the biggest zone critic for years. I felt like it was holding the program back. But I took for granted the winning seasons. We at least were always in contention for the post-season. There's no denying JB was great for SU and had a tremendous run of success here. They should build a statue or something.

That doesn't mean we should look the other way with the present situation. It's time. And it has been time for at least a couple years now.

Every other school I have seen counts those also.

I mean I know it was a long time ago, but I can't think any logical reason to boast about a 1959 football title but NOT a 1926 basketball title.

If nothing else, the Helms championships show our national relevance over a 100 year period.

what is this antiques road show ? "my gramma francis loved that urn." what are we doing next spring ?

it's the holiday's . 3 cupcakes up next on our plate and some figgy pudding.
Bring me some figgy pudding bonz... I won't leave until I get some (unless I'm banned.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom