Ogundeko | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure his trip was already scheduled before the announcement ... and my suspicion is he knew what Gus was going to do ... I just think the gravity of the whole thing is setting in now that Gus made it formal.

From snippets I've read, Gus made his decision about 2 weeks ago. Just held onto until yesterday. I think you are right that EO knew what Gus was going to announce and scheduled the return visit off that knowledge.

EO has also tried to commit to everybody but us so far (slight exaggeration but Uconn and the ND rumor) so lets see if the staff can close the deal this time around...

Now that Gus has committed does this open things up for some of the other prospects to make their announcements or is everything stay on hold until EO anounces on 7/24?

Now that Gus has committed does this open things up for some of the other prospects to make their announcements or is everything stay on hold until EO anounces on 7/24?

I think you might possibly see a skill guy or two commit ... but things will be real quiet until 7/24 ... after that the flood gates may open from a Cuse perspective.

Did you guys know Notre Dame also got a 2014 commitment from OLB Greer Martini? Interesting. How many OLB's are there now?

Just saw these little blurbs on TOS...

Notre Dame

With its offensive line recruiting class for 2013 filled, Notre Dame has turned its attention to find the best linemen in the class of 2014.

And UF...

Scholarship Breakdown: Three under the limit
Inside the Gators Staff
InsidetheGators.com

Now that the start of fall football camp is just over three weeks away, it's time to take a look at where the Gators stand on scholarship numbers wise. Unlike last year, this time around the news is very good for Will Muschamp and his coaching staff.

Needs and numbers. Let's hope UF no longer needs EO.

I hope the kid goes to the school that he wants and is right for him. If that is us great, if not I wish him well anyway. We have momentum now and we will get ours.

Why? I take EO to mean Ed Orgeron.
Winking%2Bman.jpg

@Ebenezer_O_1: Nice Convo with @Chan95Jones

Thought EO and Gus weren't going to be on campus until tomorrow. Saw in Chandlers twitter that he just finished a workout with Chibane. So did EO have this convo at SU?

Thought EO and Gus weren't going to be on campus until tomorrow. Saw in Chandlers twitter that he just finished a workout with Chibane. So did EO have this convo at SU?
12mins ago Ogundeko tweeted "Syracuse tomorrow".

And of course it is raining in syracuse ... first or second time in like three weeks.

Also - he does have a lot of non Cuse stuff on his twitter (ND / Gators) ... hope for the best today (he will be on campus around 2:30-3:00)

Jim Brown is in Syracuse today. Wonder if he'll meet with a few prospects...

Augustus not making it today, seems like Ebo still is

Edit: AE might still be a possibility per John Garcia Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.