Ogundeko | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I gotta say I don't like Farrell at all but he's usually right on with his predictions this late in the game and also when he's on site at these events. Not to mention it's pretty ballsy of him to even guess Syracuse over Clemson without any knowledge.

Nonetheless, I have no delusions, if the other Clemson commit truly knows then it screams Clemson to me.

If Syracuse kids (Morgan, Cornelius, Reddish, Hunt) etc were twating similar things then I'd think he was Cuse bound.

If Syracuse kids (Morgan, Cornelius, Reddish, Hunt) etc were twating similar things then I'd think he was Cuse bound.
Are you questioning their manhood?

If he is an early enrollee he would already have paperwork in, correct? Anyone check SU's?

This is true ... plus the last update was 12/16 for that phonebook ... wouldn't one think that if only enrolled there that it would already be known to the universe? I can't believe that he would already be enrolled just at Clemson and not have that leak .. plus didn't he still have UF on the brain at that time?

Game...Set...Match

Oh, and that update to the Clemson phone directory reads as follows: "Last Updated on December 16, 2009"

That was probably the last time the phone directory system was updated. Nice try though...

Just joined, love the site. I appreciate everyone's info and insight. Just wanted to share some info.

Ebo is currently listed in the Clemson student phone book. See link below.

https://phonebook.app.clemson.edu/results_both.aspx
Hopefully we can keep all our current recruits and add Laray Smith for a solid class.

Great find... Shd put a nail in it..
Refocus gang!
Wish Ebo the best and hope we beat the snot out of Clemson future seasons.

Game...Set...Match

Oh, and that update to the Clemson phone directory reads as follows: "Last Updated on December 16, 2009"

That was probably the last time the phone directory system was updated. Nice try though...
yeah saw that after double checking ... damn

I prepared myself for this months ago, not going to be let down by someone who I never thought would come here

I'm still hoping he commits to Cuse, stating he was all Clemson until Chad Kelly referred to him as "lil bro".

Well it's not really that much of a surprise. Disappointing? Yes, but par for the course. Very best guys in the state will continue to get plucked by elite schools until some changes are made. Such as : consistent winning seasons and challenging for conference titles, better fan support, and upgrading of facilities to name a few.

Obviously one correlates with the other. To achieve one you need the other...chicken and egg theory.

Even if it looks like CLIMPSON, I still will be unproductive at work in order to pay attention to this UA game.

Status
Not open for further replies.