Oh boy the Boneyard is not happy | Syracusefan.com

Oh boy the Boneyard is not happy

Why torture yourself with the Boneyard chatter?

That's a great thread.

Although even if UConn hadn't been banned, the best they would have done with that team this season was a First Four loss on truTV.

that thread makes me want 3 more wins even more than i already did. The way we are playing now is much more like the team that was battling for a 1 or 2 early on..

Speaking of irrelevant former r-ival-s...here are some beautiful quotes from the Georgetown bored...

"Cuse to the elite 8. Officially more depressed than ever. So sickening."

"I must say, I think we as Georgetown fans (along with a certain player who loves his twitter and a former coach) acted like clowns the last few weeks of the regular season, and this feels like the universe slapping us back down. All this nonsense about closing down whatever building, mocking tweets, and my personal favorite - making t-shirts joking about past legal offenses, while one of our former players was involved in something far worse, is all just cringe-worthy stuff."

"As for Cuse, I'm nauseous at the thought of Boeheim and that crew of criminals cutting down the nets at the VC with the Georgetown "G" silently weeping in the background. But they will have earned it. And Georgetown does look foolish for JT JR's actions and comments at the end of the game in DC, I agree with Wahoo on that front. It will also remain the perception (and reality?) that Georgetown and JTIII are chokers and will remain chokers until the team redeems itself in the tournament."

"I dont even know where to start. This is up there with worst sporting events of all time for me. It's one thing for us to choke against FGCU, but to follow that up with both Marquette and Syracuse playing in VC and dominating teams, it's just depressing, especially when you paid money to go to these games."

"Ugh. This is nauseating. I have a suite full of free booze and I think I need to leave. Can't stand being around all these Cuse fans."

"This tournament somehow keeps getting worse. God I wish we hadn't choked again. We are better than both the big East teams that are romping tonight, and no one will ever know."

"It's infuriating to know that every year there are teams that we are better than doing well in the tournament, while we crap the bed."

"I hate the NCAA tournament."

"i know MCI and some others will hate me for saying this, but i will gladly trade the two wins we had over cuse in the regular season for elite 8 instead of bouncing out in the first round."

"They have made up for the losses to us, and them some. I'd have gladly lost 3 times to them if it meant we'd still be playing in this tourney, instead of being its laughingstock."

"marquette and syracuse in the elite eight. louisville still alive. This time of the year just makes me sick."

Speaking of irrelevant former ...here are some beautiful quotes from the Georgetown bored...

I must say, I think we as Georgetown fans (along with a certain player who loves his twitter and a former coach) acted like clowns the last few weeks of the regular season, and this feels like the universe slapping us back down. All this nonsense about closing down whatever building, mocking tweets, and my personal favorite - making t-shirts joking about past legal offenses, while one of our former players was involved in something far worse, is all just cringe-worthy stuff.

As for Cuse, I'm nauseous at the thought of Boeheim and that crew of criminals cutting down the nets at the VC with the Georgetown "G" silently weeping in the background. But they will have earned it. And Georgetown does look foolish for JT JR's actions and comments at the end of the game in DC, I agree with Wahoo on that front. It will also remain the perception (and reality?) that Georgetown and JTIII are chokers and will remain chokers until the team redeems itself in the tournament.

I dont even know where to start. This is up there with worst sporting events of all time for me. It's one thing for us to choke against FGCU, but to follow that up with both Marquette and Syracuse playing in VC and dominating teams, it's just depressing, especially when you paid money to go to these games.

Ugh. This is nauseating. I have a suite full of free booze and I think I need to leave. Can't stand being around all these Cuse fans.

This tournament somehow keeps getting worse. God I wish we hadn't choked again. We are better than both the big East teams that are romping tonight, and no one will ever know.

It's infuriating to know that every year there are teams that we are better than doing well in the tournament, while we crap the bed.

Cuse to the elite 8. Officially more depressed than ever. So sickening

I hate the NCAA tournament.

i know MCI and some others will hate me for saying this, but i will gladly trade the two wins we had over cuse in the regular season for elite 8 instead of bouncing out in the first round

They have made up for the losses to us, and them some. I'd have gladly lost 3 times to them if it meant we'd still be playing in this tourney, instead of being its laughingstock

marquette and syracuse in the elite eight. louisville still alive. This time of the year just makes me sick.

I REALLLY like this post!

U-who?
07235000011_450x450_a.jpg

That was fun. My favorite:

I think our list of teams to root against has gotten too long, to the point where it's increasingly tougher to prevent at least one of them from winning it all (or getting far in the tourney) in any given year.

Funny, because it's true!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom