Ohio Attendance | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Attendance

sure, makes sense to ignore the past when you are constantly whining about current attendance and why if somebody won't spend $30 on a ticket there is no hope!

I don't think ticket prices from 0-40 makes a difference so much as the time commitment. Locals it's a 5-6 hour commitment, non locals it's a lonnnng day trip or an overnight venture... time is a much more valued commodity and folks want be assured their effort is worth that a lot more than they give a rip about an extra 20 bucks on tickets or concessions.

I hope Saturday turns out as I expect at which point ticket sales take care of themselves.

Bottom line Syracuse is a bad sports town. Look at basketball the attendance is down 30 percent...because they are not winning lately. The problem with bad fans is if the team starts to win 7 games a year they will be bored with that and make an excuse about not winning 9. If i cant make a game for whatever rare reason i will not be giving my tickets to anyone who never goes to games. Empty seat or donation to local charity they go to.
this is any sports team. look at golden state's attendance prior to their run. it was awful. i go to a lot of carolina panthers games because they're within 2 hours of me and tickets are cheap. Their stadium is half full most of the time, althought not according to them. I usually sit around the 50 yard line 15 rows up and there's been times there's like 6 other people in our row. When Cam Newton was there?! Place was PACKED. It's really very simple, put an exciting product out there, and people will show up.

Because I have nothing better to do, I compared my screenshot yesterday to today just now. Roughly 106 tickets sold today on ticketmaster, not including resale. Counting resale, it's about 250 (but it's so tough to tell with those).

I'd hope for and expect that pace to pick up tomorrow and Friday, maybe looking at 40k with a good walk up. Hoping for that final push for a rocking dome!

Alright, back to my Jack n Coke. Cheers

Looks like there are only 26 unsold seats in the lower bowl. Includes ADA (3 seats) but does not include the premium behind the goal posts, and does not include resale. As an aside, if there was one thing I didn't really get it was selling those seats as premium. I know you get a comfy seat and quick access to Club 44, but they are terrible view seats. But I digress.

A lot of upper deck corner seats available. Great value, $33 for lower seats, $23 for higher. The upper deck sideline prices are pretty good too.

Because I have nothing better to do, I compared my screenshot yesterday to today just now. Roughly 106 tickets sold today on ticketmaster, not including resale. Counting resale, it's about 250 (but it's so tough to tell with those).

I'd hope for and expect that pace to pick up tomorrow and Friday, maybe looking at 40k with a good walk up. Hoping for that final push for a rocking dome!

Alright, back to my Jack n Coke. Cheers
Contrarian take -- rain should decrease fair attendance, help us (because of a dome). amirite?! or do people just stay inside when it rains in CNY...

For some reason, a full square block of 45 tickets in Section 118 was just released on Ticketmaster...why the hell were these not available before? The 100s have been almost sold out for weeks, then they open these up a 2 days before? Super weird

Those I believe are parents/recruits tickets now this season.

Likely they had an RSVP date and they have now been released

Those I believe are parents/recruits tickets now this season.

Likely they had an RSVP date and they have now been released
Ah got it, that makes sense. Seems a little late for a deadline, hopefully they get sold!

Apple weather just gives 30 percent and now .45 inches the whole day yesterday was 2.75 it’s falling considerably
The Apple weather app is garbage, so I wouldn’t put too much faith in this. Most of the reputable services are calling for a rainy Saturday.

Stubhub has a note that they have sold more then 300 tickets the last week. If that just stubhub then that’s pretty good. If that’s taking in all sources then not so much .

They’ve mostly backed off now and show early morning thunderstorms and late afternoon/early evening thunderstorms
Yes it looks like the worst of it will be in the AM hours with scattered showers around game time.