Ohio Attendance | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Attendance

oh wow i checked the weather forecast and the only thing it said was the beers were going to be ice cold and syracuse football is back

9ZF2bDz.gif

you would also be served to turn off wifi when in the dome if you are not using it. Phones will cycle thru wifi/5g and sometimes get locked on the wrong one.

most will try wifi first and the hint of a signal it will continue to time out using it before going down the 5g path.

you would also be served to turn off wifi when in the dome if you are not using it. Phones will cycle thru wifi/5g and sometimes get locked on the wrong one.

most will try wifi first and the hint of a signal it will continue to time out using it before going down the 5g path.
This right here. If you have Verizon make sure your Wi-Fi is off in the Dome and you'll have great download speeds.

Jonathan also said in a later response that this means the alloted/reserved "student section" sections are sold out. Single game student tickets are sold in other sections around the dome that aren't technically the student section. That endzone is going to be wild!

I’m not 100% sure but those seats also weren’t available to be bought in the reseat process so that is my guess

Your correct those seats were blocked out and will be used for recruits and parents etc. Won't be many of those for game 1 which is why they have new come online

Jonathan also said in a later response that this means the alloted/reserved "student section" sections are sold out. Single game student tickets are sold in other sections around the dome that aren't technically the student section. That endzone is going to be wild!
Students have been the best SU football fans for a few years now. Respect.

I estimate about 300 to 350 tickets sold today. However it looks like they released all or most of the tickets on ticketmaster now, no more hiding unsold tickets. I'm thinking maybe 38k now, there's alot of unsold in the 300s. Let's shoot for 40k with a big walk up

Students have been the best SU football fans for a few years now. Respect.
And hopefully they'll continue to be strong alums after they watch some great football...that's the only way it works. It's no surprise that my fellow alums are terrible SU fans because we all witnessed the Robinson era and nobody went to games.

I estimate about 300 to 350 tickets sold today. However it looks like they released all or most of the tickets on ticketmaster now, no more hiding unsold tickets. I'm thinking maybe 38k now, there's alot of unsold in the 300s. Let's shoot for 40k with a big walk up

I don't think they've released all yet. On the visitor's side upper deck, there's still an every other row thing. One has every seat available, the next one has none available.

Incredibly they moved a lot of those premium endzone seats

200 tickets moved in the last 24 hours per stub hub. Not a packed stadium but compared to recent years this is a good sold rate for a non P4 opponent. My guess 39,563. ( I still don’t no if that includes vivid seats and seat geak ….. and tickmaster in that #. If not then I would think we would eclipse 40 with the huge student turnout !

200 tickets moved in the last 24 hours per stub hub. Not a packed stadium but compared to recent years this is a good sold rate for a non P4 opponent. My guess 39,563. ( I still don’t no if that includes vivid seats and seat geak ….. and tickmaster in that #. If not then I would think we would eclipse 40 with the huge student turnout !
that would be a substantial improvement over past years. Our attendance last year wasnt great. we beat ohio, ga. tech is ranked, and that game will be close to a sell out.