Ohio Game... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The D has looked pretty good considering Ohio has pretty solid offense. Kinda underwhelmed with our offense considering Ohio’s D is not good and any component P5 offense should be able to have it’s way with them.

Second half is a referendum on Dino
ridley scott gladiator GIF

Being fair to TD… he has made some plays and missed some plays. He certainly isn’t taking over to “win” the job. Let’s see what GS can do with some game action,
I don't think fairness has anything to do with it. Honesty does, and the plays he missed should not be missed by a 4th year QB in the same offense vs a team like Ohio. To be honest...

Should be up a couple more TDs. Glad we are winning. RD still needs to get back to the kid who filled in for ED. I am ready to see what Shredder can do.

We have not caused turnovers, credit to UO of most of that but this defense caused TOs left and right, they need to do so again.

Need a score as we get the ball after the half.

Def have a few things to work on, hopefully we come out hot again after halftime
Yep, I am def pro-DFB but I can’t recall the time we came out of the half better than we started the game.

Need to look like the better staff here and get this lead where it belongs

No sacks, no turnovers and no long passes… that can’t last

Is it me or did the Ohio field crew run out of paint and have to stick with half a coat?

That last series shows TD still doesn't get it. Missed Harris on 1st play, and had a wide open guy didn't see him.
We have the makings of a decent team, if the play calling and TD improves. I have my doubts.

I don't think fairness has anything to do with it. Honesty does, and the plays he missed should not be missed by a 4th year QB in the same offense vs a team like Ohio. To be honest...
That’s fair.

Tommy after all this time, still can't get it done. He needs to sit, but Dino won't sit him, we will lose next week. Dino is going down with Tommy.

Picturing the scene from band of brothers where Lt Spears runs in and relieves Dyke as they assualt the town of foy... Except its GS and TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom