Ohio Game... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the words of Dean Wormer, ‘zero point zero’
The offense has done nothing in the 1st half. Sorry, but (in the words of Dean Wormer) #13 has zero point zero field vision. Garrett deserveds a shot, This isn't just abot winning this game - it;s about looking for a QB to lead us the season.

Last edited:
not seeing enough improvement from TD to warrant Shrader not getting a shot. I think I’d like to see him second series- Give TD the possession to start the half.

wish we’d take a shot downfield on play action.

cannot go empty with Tucker as a weapon because TD cannot function in a negative down and distance situation.

STs look okay.

defense is okay…worries me that we get no rush unless we blitz.
Agree with this 100 percent

Second half is a referendum on Dino
ridley scott gladiator GIF
He’s not wrong

Long as we play as good this next half as we did in the first we should be putting some more points up. Ohio is fortunate that the score is as close as it is. Looking for more long and steady drives to keep our D fresh.

The offense has done nothing in the 2st half. Sorry, but (in the words of Dean Wormer) #13 has zero point zero field vision. Garrett deserveds a shot, This isn't just abot winning this game - it;s about looking for a QB to lead us the season.
I’m not arguing in favor of TD. I’m saying that Dino is not going to pull Devito

offense has improved but i'm still concerned about our over reliance on taj in the passing game. definitely playing at ohio's pace but we're holding up well on defense

Think he was just being polite and probably making sure our boys don’t take their foot off the gas.

I haven’t seen TD hit anything but quick and screens outside of a scramble and hittin a guy or two at the sticks…

We’ve gotta get through reads and take shots… keep feeding Tucker, even though Ohio is definitely going to try and take him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom