Ohio Game... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you don’t want to show everything you’ve got but it’s been what 6 years that we are hiding plays to our tight ends so as not to tip off future opponents? Not to mention passing to the middle of the field.

The D has looked pretty good considering Ohio has pretty solid offense. Kinda underwhelmed with our offense considering Ohio’s D is not good and any component P5 offense should be able to have it’s way with them.

Not trying to be a jerk but we had the ball for like 5 mins and Ok almost lost to Tulane today. I think we did well. I think Tommy should have made a better red zone read but outside that, I'm good with where we are.

Tommy after all this time, still can't get it done. He needs to sit, but Dino won't sit him, we will lose next week. Dino is going down with Tommy.
I have not been impressed with our offense by any means. We are playing it safe like we are the hunted not the hunter…

My kingdom for a pass to the TE.
My kingdom for a pass over the middle, or a screen pass, or a double move, or a crossing pattern, or a delay to the TE...simple plays every other program runs but we don't because we're too fast, and don't have a playbook, so it has to be dumbed down, and left to teenagers to read plays, but everyone can figure them out...

Ohio should have zero points. Missed interception and penalties kept their other scoring drive going.
Those are a part a game, not to be just dismissed as if they didn't happen...because they did.

can’t wait to hear dino kept it vanilla on offense didn’t want Rutgers to see anything before he throws out the kitchen sink!

Can we get a nerd who can do a break down of TOP? I feel like everyone is being overly critical

Man their band is legit. Wow. Td didn’t earn the second half start to keep mo going. Too many points left on board. Start Shrader second half or for the first time I lose faith in our HC.

Yep agreed on all. This game feels a lot like Liberty in 2019. We might be winning on the scoreboard but the concerns of Tommy being able to lead this team to TDs feels unsettled. We now have another guy to get a look at. Let's see what he has.

not seeing enough improvement from TD to warrant Shrader not getting a shot. I think I’d like to see him second series- Give TD the possession to start the half.

wish we’d take a shot downfield on play action.

cannot go empty with Tucker as a weapon because TD cannot function in a negative down and distance situation.

STs look okay.

defense is okay…worries me that we get no rush unless we blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom