Ohio Tailgate Sept 4th, 2021 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Tailgate Sept 4th, 2021

I would recommend staying at the blennerhasset hotel in Parkersburg if you all are passing by. You all are more than welcome to come to my place after the game to continue the party as well. ( I live in Parkersburg).

I would recommend staying at the blennerhasset hotel in Parkersburg if you all are passing by. You all are more than welcome to come to my place after the game to continue the party as well. ( I live in Parkersburg).
Admittedly I did not know exactly where Athens was, but it is a lot closer to the border than I realized.

Staying at the Wingate by Wyndham in Parkersburg for this game

coming in Friday and leaving Sunday

TexanMark anythung else needed besides beer? I can bring my pop-up canopy and I have a small Coleman grill, just let me know

Staying at the Wingate by Wyndham in Parkersburg for this game

coming in Friday and leaving Sunday

TexanMark anythung else needed besides beer? I can bring my pop-up canopy and I have a small Coleman grill, just let me know
Let me know how much beer you are bringing...also what style. I'm assuming cans? Right?

I have Cuseregular and cjmurray34 each bringing a canopy. If there is a threat of rain bring it...as an extra one will be good to have.

Is your Coleman grill the Road Trip model or more like a small rectangle grill?

Admittedly I did not know exactly where Athens was, but it is a lot closer to the border than I realized.
When you finally are able to commit...send me a PM with your contact info. Also do you do PayPal, Venmo or Zelle? I'll have you send me your tailgate fee for you two. Looking forward to meeting you NineOneSeven

Let me know how much beer you are bringing...also what style. I'm assuming cans? Right?

I have Cuseregular and cjmurray34 each bringing a canopy. If there is a threat of rain bring it...as an extra one will be good to have.

Is your Coleman grill the Road Trip model or more like a small rectangle grill?

Will let you know what it is a little closer and seeing what inventory I have. I believe it will be an IPA of some sort. Was planning on bringing 1-2 cases depending on inventory at the time.

I have the Coleman Road Trip X-cursion model

Will let you know what it is a little closer and seeing what inventory I have. I believe it will be an IPA of some sort. Was planning on bringing 1-2 cases depending on inventory at the time.

I have the Coleman Road Trip X-cursion model
Thanks...yes please bring your grill. Buy a two pack of the one pound propane bottles...I'll reimburse you. Cuseregular has a hitch mounted Magaritaville grill but it is starting to get old. You and cjmurray34 are my backups. If everything is working...I'll have Cuseregular's grill for the brats and your two grills for the coneys.

Sounds good on the beer...I'll assume one case for planning purposes. Any extra is gravy. Appreciate your help.

orange_in_VA is mighty thirsty. Edit...oops wrong game...he is going to VT

Last edited:
Adults are $37.50
Kids under 21 are $32.50
Kids under 6 are $28.50

Section 13 (Seat 1 is closest to Section 14)

Row 1 seats 1-12
Row 2 seats 1-12
Row 3 seats 1-12
Row 4 seats 1-14

TexanMark/Cuseregular/Orangello 3 (PD kinda)
SUBear PD 2 $75 Venmo
storange PD 2 $75 Venmo
Marcus Pitt PD 2 $75 Venmo
Obie9 PD 12 PD $411 (5 adults, 6 big kids, 1 little kid)
Matt S. PD 2 $75 PayPal
OrangeBob PD 1 $37.50 Venmo
Roger Needham PD 2 $50 Check (asking Roger if he is coming, Hot Dog Rolls???)
CuseinCincy PD 4 $150 Venmo (30)
LeMoyneCuse PD 2 $75 Venmo
Paul M. PD 2 $75 Venmo He has to cancel now not his fault.
CorpJet PD 4 $150 PayPal
Jerry Fairchild PD 1 $37.50 Venmo
CJMurray PD 6 (4 adults 2 under 6) $207.00 PayPal
JRHeeter PD 2 $50.00 Venmo (will bring a case or two of Beer)
Tomcat PD 1 $32.50 Venmo
OBurgCuse PD 2 $75.00 Paypal

We are up to 50 total, 50 paid

THE PRINT AT HOME TICKETS JUST ARRIVED ON FRIDAY. I'LL BE SCANNING AND SENDING THEM OUT IN THE NEX FEW DAYS.

Last edited:
Like a 40min drive over to the stadium from this hotel?

Have you sent these?
Adults are $37.50
Kids under 21 are $32.50
Kids under 6 are $28.50

Row 1 seats 1-12
Row 2 seats 1-12
Row 3 seats 1-12
Row 4 seats 1-14

SUBear PD 2 $75 Venmo
storange PD 2 $75 Venmo
Matt S. PD 2 $75 PayPal
Paul M. PD 2 $75 Venmo He has to cancel now not his fault.
CorpJet PD 4 $150 PayPal
Tomcat PD 1 $32.50 Venmo

THE PRINT AT HOME TICKETS JUST ARRIVED ON FRIDAY. I'LL BE SCANNING AND SENDING THEM OUT IN THE NEX FEW DAYS.

Adults are $37.50
Kids under 21 are $32.50
Kids under 6 are $28.50

Row 1 seats 1-12
Row 2 seats 1-12
Row 3 seats 1-12
Row 4 seats 1-14

SUBear PD 2 $75 Venmo
storange PD 1 $75 Venmo lost 1 person (refunded $37.50)
Matt S. PD 2 $75 PayPal
Paul M. PD 2 $75 Venmo He has to cancel (Refunded via Venmo)
CorpJet PD 4 $150 PayPal
Tomcat PD 1 $32.50 Venmo
NineOneSeven PD 1 $37.50 Venmo (storange's replacement)
Walshjfii PD 2 $75.00 Venmo (Paul M's. replacement)

I'll be getting these scanned and sent today!!!!

I would like to take a ride over to athens , since it's a 7pm gameon sat.

I'm staying in parkersburg w.v ,arriving early friday evening . Any suggestions on must see and eats?
I would stay at the blenny or the wingate by wyndham for the game (blennerhasset is short for blenny) if you do stay at the blenny, the restaurant inside the blennerhasset is really good (spats), there is also the cocktail bar which is walking distance from the blennerhasset, parkersburg brewing company as well is right there (all 3 very good picks to eat from). if you are staying in marietta, i would recommend the lafayette hotel as it is direct walking distance to downtown, parkersburg typically has more chain restaurants (some hidden gems that are listed above) but marietta blows them out with locally owned spots, harmar tavern has the best beer, and fried bologna sandwiches, boathouse bbq is good, busy bee restaurant has a nice back patio as well, 740 social is good, marietta brewing company is good, the galley is good as well. when and if you guys get into town friday night, and you want to link up send me a message, and we can get together as well.

Cj...Cuseregular and I will be Athens Friday night with corpjet or else we'd be all over Parkersburg.

MAC away games are way underrated: tickets are cheaper, parking is usually way easier and many of the schools are located in pretty cool small to mid sized cities. Finally I'm 3-0 for away game tailgates (Akron, CMU and WMU).

I'm sold out of tickets...but any lurker want to join our tailgate...send me a PM.

Looking to get into town (Parkersburg) Friday evening if work goes the way I want it.

Not sure yet what me and the wife have planned as of yet but if anything cool is going on let us know!