OJLL 2023 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OJLL 2023

I really don't know why they don't just stream all of these games. Never really been into box-- but watching Joey and the 'Cuse guys has been making me a bit of a fan lately.
Agree … my # 1 gripe on this league
My # 2 is they don’t show def stats but I’ll throw one out that may be a direct result of Donny Scott
Orangeville played seven games allowed 35 goals which is an average of five goals per game
One of the games was against Mimico( Finn) and they scored 10 goals
If you take that game out, they’re allowing just over four goals a game.
Donny Scott is a menace on the defensive side of the ball!!!

The Northmen home games are highlighted by a the local 519 Sports Online on youtube. Here is the the game from Sunday's home game.

I love box its such a great way for players to develop their game. Think of all the great US born SU players who spent their summers playing in barns north of the border Matt Riter Regy Thorpe Charlie Lockwood Joel White Tom Guadagnolo JoJo Marrasco im sure im forgetting some

Last edited:
I love box its such a great way for players to develop their game. Think of all the great US born SU players who spent their summers playing in barns north of the border Matt Riter Regy Thorpe Charlie Lockwood Joel White Tom Guadagnolo JoJo Marrasco im sure im forgetting some
It's good to develop skills but just not as enjoyable to watch as a field game. To me it's not even close.

I’m the opposite the field game is incredibly boring over coached and over officiated which is why all these lame hybrids such as the PLL and sixes have popped up they all emulate the indoor game. Box takes me back to the days of free flow lacrosse 10x the creativity as modern day lacrosse. I do enjoy Gary and Pat’s passing game that the current SU team plays on offense. The defense unfortunately is completely over complex

IMG_3227.jpeg
IMG_3226.jpeg

Can you say chemistry!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors