OJLL 2023 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OJLL 2023

Funny seeing some guy give Joey the business inside. He turned and slashed him back.

I watched most of the 2nd period. I'm surprised how much I like the game. VERY fast. Joey has 3 goals. Very much like hockey except with a ball and lax sticks.
It's like playing deck hockey. Even with the fighting and all. Haha Grew up playing deck hockey and reminds me of it so much.

IMG_3136.jpeg
As of 5/29/23

Did we know Jameson Bucktooth was playing for the Northman this summer as well? Donny Scott has a goal in this game as well.

Believe they drafted him last year.. fun player to watch.. Joey finished with 2-2.. just waiting for Trey to join them!!!

Didn’t see Trey Deeres name on the roster
I believe he’s graduating today… so he should be up there shortly

I think another plus for Joey playing up there is that it’s going to improve his ride even more

And another thing .. I’m sticking with Donny Scott with a short stick.. he’s a menace in box.. I just wish they would list the caused turnovers.. but I can find def stats anywhere.. he had a good handful tonight

Really really impressed with Donny Scott also. Extremely active and very quick on D. Enjoyable game. I guess we're not discussing results? Full game recording should be available on YouTube. Just search "OJLL". Joey had 2 goals tonight plus, per the announcer, "a handful of assists". His first goal was a thing of beauty jumping high in front of the goal to put it in behind the goalie's head. Maybe the team will put it on Twitter and someone will post it here. His 2nd goal was from long distance.

By the way, anyone wanting to watch - Joey is #81 and Donny is #23. They play for the Orangeville Northmen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom