Ok, I'm in. Just bought my seasons | Syracusefan.com

Ok, I'm in. Just bought my seasons

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Gonna wear out that road from NJ.

PS- To prospective buyers, CALL an account exec if you dont see what you want (Marina is who I worked with specifically). I had a very particular request that did not exist on the seat by seat map, and she found a pair of seats that met my requirement that were not available to public yet. I was only going to buy if those specific seats were avail...

It's gonna be fun.

i bet they sold 500 or more (conservatively speaking) NEW season tickets in the last 18 hours.

Quite likely. Last night I had a specific pair in mind (200 level end zone on an aisle, some of my favorite seats for the $) and they vanished in seconds, so people are buying. I emailed today and they found me another pair that was not public yet which clinched it.

PS- To prospective buyers, CALL an account exec if you dont see what you want (Marina is who I worked with specifically). I had a very particular request that did not exist on the seat by seat map, and she found a pair of seats that met my requirement that were not available to public yet. I was only going to buy if those specific seats were avail...

It's gonna be fun.
I agree working with an Account Executive on Brett Wallace’s staff is the way to go.

Quite likely. Last night I had a specific pair in mind (200 level end zone on an aisle, some of my favorite seats for the $) and they vanished in seconds, so people are buying. I emailed today and they found me another pair that was not public yet which clinched it.

Yeah i saw 6 sold while i was trying to buy last night.

Anyone considering STs,...we have 2 seats in 320 next to Cuseregular, CuseNewbie and myself. Contact me and I'll tell you the seat location
What do those seats run for?

What do those seats run for?
They be cheap! Now that they got rid of the psl/op fee on our section last year. Can’t tell you exactly as the other donations and parking I make are wrapped up in it all, by I think around $225? Mark?

I got a hell of a deal on 3 tickets in 126 row H. Almost feel bad the value I got!

Don’t wait to pick up season tickets until the spring. I doubt many good tickets will open up with the enthusiasm around this program. If you get in now you can always improve your seats later on but if this takes off like we think it can, then you don’t want to miss out on something special.

Season tickets make good Christmas presents for the people who have everything... except season tickets ;)

Agree totally with calling the sales office regarding Football Season Tickets. I renwed back in November. Go Section 101, Go Orange!!!!!!!

It's gonna be fun.
I hear ya, brother. I put an additional 3k miles on my truck this fall driving from the Shore to Syracuse for games. Totally worth it.

Sales Office is priceless. This year I bought the wrong game (GT) for my annual MBB trip with my wife (I needed BC). The Sales Office agent found me almost the exact same tickets for Boston College game and said he would put them in the mail that day. Regarding the Georgia Tech tickets I had in my possession, he said “just mail them back”

Try that with Ticketmaster, or any major league sports team, or Broadway theater. No way

SU and Central NY niceness!

Big Brother Big Sister in Syracuse would greatly appreciate the tickets.

Big Brother Big Sister - Start Something for a Child Today - Syracuse, NY
Agree. We used them for the donations for the one game this year and they are happy to use tickets. So too are the other organizations we worked with.

I bought seasons yesterday and will be coming five plus hours away - so assume I can make 3 or 4 games I’ll look to donate the four for the other games. Just want to make sure they get used.

And I’ll third or fourth the recommendation on sales office - everyone I’ve worked with has been awesome. They were very thorough and helpful as a first time buyer.

Keep buying tickets!

Just bought 4 season tickets for 2019.$500.00. As far as I’m concerned its a steal.
My dad had season tickets at Archbold. I was lucky enough to see all the greats. My first game was in 1959. I gave up my dome tickets so I could spend Fall weekends at my camp in the Adirondacks. Dinno’s Hire and extension has brought me back. Go Orangemen.

Just bought 4 season tickets for 2019.$500.00. As far as I’m concerned its a steal.
My dad had season tickets at Archbold. I was lucky enough to see all the greats. My first game was in 1959. I gave up my dome tickets so I could spend Fall weekends at my camp in the Adirondacks. Dinno’s Hire and extension has brought me back. Go Orangemen.
You driving up from Binghamton? We have a nice growing fan base down there