OK, Kids, Who Is Our First 2025 Commit? | Syracusefan.com

OK, Kids, Who Is Our First 2025 Commit?

Quentin Murphy. Lock it in.
If this happens I don’t think anyone could possibly continue to think that all of this is just a fluke. The naysayers will no longer have any leg to stand on. Not that they do now, we know the truth, but that truth will come front and center.

Last edited:
My son is 6'7" 150 and once played flag football. Would love to come to SU.
Maybe the club volleyball team? My son was 6'1 and 140 and played for that team. And I thought he was skinny! Your son has him beat by a mile! Give him some Big Macs.

The dream is always to start a class by landing a highly recruited QB. Preferably one with people skills who knows a lot of other good players...

IMG_0002.gif

Maybe the club volleyball team? My son was 6'1 and 140 and played for that team. And I thought he was skinny! Your son has him beat by a mile! Give him some Big Macs.
He is so skinny, skinnier than I was and I didn't have a lot of food to eat growing up!

I said it another thread. We are going to get commits earlier than we usually. We usually get a flurry of commits around June during the summer. That’s when things really start getting busy for Syracuse football recruiting.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we have 6+ commits by June. Like GOOD players committing. Strange will be one, Jabree is likely, pretty confident we’ll have a QB committed by June as well

I said it another thread. We are going to get commits earlier than we usually. We usually get a flurry of commits around June during the summer. That’s when things really start getting busy for Syracuse football recruiting.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we have 6+ commits by June. Like GOOD players committing. Strange will be one, Jabree is likely, pretty confident we’ll have a QB committed by June as well
Yeah, it wouldn't be shocking if we have 4 or 5 four star players in that first flurry of commits.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom