Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc

Do you like the new script

• Total voters
Very minor suggestion -- but I do like seeing the # of posts data under contributor's names in threads.

You can access it if you click on the name, but on the previous version of the board is was visible.

Again, minor "ask" -- not a bug or anything significant.
1527086642188.jpeg

Unwatched the off topic forum, but the political insanity still shows up in new posts... :vomit:

Be helpful, be polite, or don't bother.

I miss the drop down menus. At least the "off topic" board appeared in there.

Unwatched the off topic forum, but the political insanity still shows up in new posts... :vomit:
Yes. I see that I still have Off-Topic "unwatched" but the posts show up under New Posts whereas they didn't before the change.

Fixed in the Default style, not the Classic style.

I don't actually see very much difference with the "classic" style. It still looks almost identical to the new format.

I can most definitely get down with this.

Let's dance round man, let's dance!!!!

So I do have 1 minor fix.
Instead of scrolling through the thread to the bottom to get to the pages, can we also put the pages at the top so we can just pick the page we want at the top instead of the bottom.

Thanks bro!

Big improvement for me.. Also phone view seems better. As far as the orange colors.. The University really should come up with an official "Orange" that can be used everywhere, uniforms, websites, mugs, etc.. Personally, I like the darker-brighter orange colors like #FF6804..

What I love is the “Attach files” since I have had to go through hell (slight exaggeration) if I wanted to do that on my iPad, which I use almost exclusively now. This is ggrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Other than getting used to it... I'm starting to like it.

Is the code option turned off?(good thing). It's under the drop down. Tried BB, HTML, and JavaScript... No go. Not complaining. I was just going to scroll the text in a Marquee, cuz it's annoying...and opens the door for other annoying things.

To my eye, it's a little harder to distinguish between one post and the next.

Definitely like the gray background, and do NOT want to see it in orange.
The masthead logo is... not good. Like, at all.

That's just the surface aesthetics. I haven't explored the functionality.

Nice job, Tem. Great new look. But not sure the new format likes me (I lost 100+ likes since yesterday).

I hate change. I HATE CHANGE. I HATE CHANGE.

Well, now that I have my normal "senior" comment out of the way, I will no doubt adjust without too much difficulty which is a requirement of life these days. Grey background works for me. Will get to most of the features in time I'm sure.

Good time to send out a "shout" to all the Admins for keeping this forum enjoyable. Thanks.

Honestly, I use a browser probably 99% a the time to use this site and I dont find this new layout the least bit usable, white on grey, the proportions are all off now, scrolling is messed up, font is messed up, colors are funky, but hey its free
You've got problems with your browser or other software if this new clean and clear format looks bad to you.

Absolutely love the layout. Well done.

Only thing I've noticed is a lot of my content is missing from my history. Which isn't a big deal, obviously, but thought I would mention it in case it's a wider issue. Thanks again for the great work on the site!

Could the Ernie Davis statue show up on the toolbar as the Syracusefan logo instead of the generic folded page?

When clicking on a thread you have previously viewed, it doesn't take you to the point of the thread where you left off reading the previous time you viewed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom