Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc

Do you like the new script

• Total voters
I am not seeing any of the link previews, like Twitter, etc. All I see is a blank post in those instances.

Ad blocker turned OFF on this site.

Do you mean the pop up preview when you mouse over the thread link?

Still cannot reply from iPhone 5C. For a while this morning, I got the textbox in which to reply but no apple keyboard - now, no textbox. Full time lurker!

Do you see the reply link in each post?

I really like the "home" feature where you can see all the recent posts from all forums. However, it would be nice to easily distinguish which posts are from which forums at a glance. This could be done with either a different color on the banner line or an additional column with some sort of an icon representative of each forum.

Do you see the reply link in each post?
Yes. Just after that, when it takes me to the "reply page" there is no area in which to type. The screenshot I sent you shows there is no textbox. I am replying now from a pc.

Like that it’s more subtle now. Not so much in-your-face orange.

Don’t like: hard to glance at read/unread threads easily. And logo looks super dated now. If you have some examples, and the file requirements, I’d be happy to make a new one at work.

Android search function. Search for Koda martin, no results found. Same with all the newer posts, no results. Search for Dungey, only results from 2014-2015. (No more pages to advance to) Amba.. no results. Servais- just a post from today... Any recruit, no results. Etc. Etc..

Are changes being tested in real time on the production version? Right now the fonts on most text with background (usernames, page navigation, etc, is not readable (white font on light grey background).

Is there a dev version to test changes? Or perhaps a sub-forum for testing and receiving feedback from users?

I personally like the new style - it is very clean, although I do wish the user could have some flexibility on the theme and font size.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Whenever I open the site the forums are most recent post all jumbled that included all forums mixed in. And I have to click on forum list to get all the forums like
Bball

Bball recruuiting

Football

Football recruiting and so on...

Is there a default to have it this above mentioned to keep it that way?

Very hard to use on my iphone. I also couldn't reply from my phone for a few months using the previous forum

I have a 5S and older iOS. Even when I reply im not sure I actually replied and it seems to keep what I previously typed in the reply box even thou already sent it. Could cause double posts.

Whenever I open the site the forums are most recent post all jumbled that included all forums mixed in. And I have to click on forum list to get all the forums like
Bball

Bball recruuiting

Football

Football recruiting and so on...

Is there a default to have it this above mentioned to keep it that way?
Same here.

When I go to the funny photos, it always takes me back to the beginning, then I I've to scroll down and type in the page # to go to the end.

It looks nice. Still getting used to it.

Suggestion: Page number links at the top and bottom of a thread would be great.. rather than scrolling to the bottom and typing in page number.

I’m on an IPad and everything is jumbled together. I’m having a hard time following where the actual comment is. Very hard to follow. The ads and text are huge. Does everyone’s look like this?

8F9E4060-F21E-4BC6-9FEC-33597A211086.png

The whole site suddenly looks very weird on my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom