Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

i've thought before the effort was coordinated.

It was ... started with AJ and Zaire and others have jumped on board since ... including Williams and Moskal ...

i think Zaire has been mostly doing a lot of behind the scenes work on recruits

It was ... started with AJ and Zaire and others have jumped on board since ... including Williams and Moskal ...

Sorry ...what I was getting at is that it seems it is the entire class of 2014 commits that is involved in recruiting the next prospect. I have seen almost all of them, to different degrees, recruiting prospects. And some of it is unseen like Moskal working on Dawson. Not just great for recruiting but also for the unity of the class...makes them more likely to stay committed.

You gotta think they're working on recruiting Witter, too.

Sorry ...what I was getting at is that it seems it is the entire class of 2014 commits that is involved in recruiting the next prospect. I have seen almost all of them, to different degrees, recruiting prospects. And some of it is unseen like Moskal working on Dawson. Not just great for recruiting but also for the unity of the class...makes them more likely to stay committed.
Agree. Prospects talking to each other is a good thing, IMO. 100% support it.

Give the timeline it would be mind bottling if he doesn't commit here. Visit 8/9 for 2 days and then announce 8/11? He's 'Cuse!

I hate when my mind gets bottled, or wait maybe I don't if that's what happens when I drink my scotch :D

Give the timeline it would be mind bottling if he doesn't commit here. Visit 8/9 for 2 days and then announce 8/11? He's 'Cuse!

I hate when my mind gets bottled, or wait maybe I don't if that's what happens when I drink my scotch :D

1. Hi I'm Mighty@Mighty_SG 10h
  2. @jjones_73 @D1_Roberts I do put in work to recruit Cuse players tho, this Twitter recruiting is hard business, i put on for my schoollmao

1. Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts 9h
    @Mighty_SG lol yeah.. Your the best recruiter the cuse has
Yes.. there is definitely a female branch of the twitter army... SEC like? Hmmm.

I just hope they are not friends with Lennay Kekua

1. Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts 1h
  2. Might shock the world after this weekend.

1. Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts 1h
    People think I'm a done deal for syracuse haha Illini is sitting high in my books also!
Truth or just keeping the drama going a little longer..

We are fine with Roberts. He also said weeks ago that he knew where he was going to college and that the visit would seal the deal. That has to be Cuse, he would have canceled his unofficial this weekend if Illinois was whom he was talking about. Just keeping the drama going.

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts 1h
A lot of people in my ear right now... Recruiting process is not as fun as it looks man

I'm glad that he will finally be visiting tomorrow.

Wow not visiting anymore this weekend! Says decision will be pushed back but still not good. Thought if he wanted Cuse he wouldnt let anything in his way to get here and see the school. Hopefully this is just a minor setback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom