Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

We get Roberts and Dawson to go with Colton then I like our chances with Sykes providing we get him to visit.

There was a lot of hype going into this recruiting season with the staff we assembled.

February is a long ways away, but I am extremely happy with the way things are progressing. If we can somehow figure out a way to get to 4-0 vs. Clemson at the Dome...

Oh I don't know...maybe Naes' tweet is a more effective recruiting tweet..

GOD SON N.H. @NaesHoward5 7h
This is my first time thinking about how many different beautiful races of girls are at Syracuse. Wowwww. & they have to be smart, its S.U.
Retweeted by Aaron Roberts
Not even close to true...

Of course you need to be smart.... unless you're from money. Net worth and/or connections trump SAT scores almost every time. ;-)

I had bad grades and a low SAT and knew nobody - but I could draw. VPA at Cuse.

Oh I don't know...maybe Naes' tweet is a more effective recruiting tweet..

GOD SON N.H. @NaesHoward5 7h
This is my first time thinking about how many different beautiful races of girls are at Syracuse. Wowwww. & they have to be smart, its S.U.
Retweeted by Aaron Roberts

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen... and it absolutely would matter and be taken seriously by the 18 year old mind.

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts 9h
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"-Coach Moore Syracuse

Interesting. I wonder where he got this quote from. Is Moore recruiting him?
If so it seems Aaron likes him..she said in a needling little voice.;)

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts 9h
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"-Coach Moore Syracuse

Interesting. I wonder where he got this quote from. Is Moore recruiting him?
If so it seems Aaron likes him..she said in a needling little voice.;)
Can't be true...Moore can't recruit and he doesn't connect well with today's student/athlete.

If this staff can recruit quality linemen like Roberts, the sky is the limit for this team. If the SU qb's have time to look at second and third options while also having the talent they do at runningback position, the Dome is going to explode with offense and fans going wild. We might have to get a new roof after all because that baby is going to be blown off.

Looks like Rodney Williams is joining Franklin / Long as an active twitter recruiter. I've seen him reach out to several prospects recently.

Good to see--can't hurt.

Looks like Rodney Williams is joining Franklin / Long as an active twitter recruiter. I've seen him reach out to several prospects recently.

Good to see--can't hurt.

Cabinda is doing his part as well, I think.

Give the timeline it would be mind bottling if he doesn't commit here. Visit 8/9 for 2 days and then announce 8/11? He's 'Cuse!

Yes all of them are working it to one degree or another.
This tweet impressed me. Perhaps there is a coordinated effort.
Zaire@ZiggySmalls_ 17h
Cuse Commit group chat be having me rolling tho

Yes ... and it keeps growing from what I understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom