Class of 2023 - OL Chase Bisontis (NJ) Committed to TAMU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL Chase Bisontis (NJ) Committed to TAMU

I think my wife would ask a lot of questions if I asked Santa for a 19/20 year old boy.
Unless, of course, she already suspects something and would respond with...
4e9c86e414b3213405eb96f75c4e016a.jpg

CHASE BISONTIS 2023 DON BOSCO PREP RAMSEY, NJ PORTAL FROM TEXAS A&M
# 71 OLT 6'4" 315 BP 395/ SQ 555

VERY STRONG
BEST BLOCKING OLT I HAVE REVIEWED
VERY DEVELOPED LOWER BODY/LEGS
BLOCKS OL OUT OF THE WAY AND PANCAKES THEM
GREAT BLOCKING SKILLS IN ANY SITUATION

IF WE ARE ABLE TO GET CHASE IT WILL BE GREAT!
Yes!!!!!

Probably but so was McCord, Hayes and the other portal transfer we have gotten.
I don’t think McCord was as difficult as people think. It’s great we got him, but I think the Jersey connection was a big part of it.

I’ll never be able to prove it, but I think Fran pried him loose from OSU via back channels. I think it blind sided the OSU staff a bit. I think McCord knew he had a safe landing spot here before he portaled and took the Neb trip as a courtesy/fact finding event.

Doesn’t anyone else find it odd that no one other than Syracuse and Neb got a visit from him? I mean, there are a ton of P4 teams looking for a QB. I think he had a good idea where he was going before he portaled.

I don’t think McCord was as difficult as people think. It’s great we got him, but I think the Jersey connection was a big part of it.

I’ll never be able to prove it, but I think Fran pried him loose from OSU via back channels. I think it blind sided the OSU staff a bit. I think McCord knew he had a safe landing spot here before he portaled and took the Neb trip as a courtesy/fact finding event.

Doesn’t anyone else find it odd that no one other than Syracuse and Neb got a visit from him? I mean, there are a ton of P4 teams looking for a QB. I think he had a good idea where he was going before he portaled.
You will never convince me that OSU didn’t try to reach out to Carter before he portals so we can consider ourselves even

You will never convince me that OSU didn’t try to reach out to Carter before he portals so we can consider ourselves even
However he got here.....I am ecstatic that he is here. All he needs is some OL protection and some guys who can catch the ball!! We Good!!

Syracuse to The Ohio State University
Strategy Diary Room GIF by Big Brother

There's a LOT of schools looking for a QB. Rutgers, for example, is looking like they're going with the Minnesota transfer who had a 50% completion percentage and passed for a whopping 150 yards per game (which would be an upgrade for Rutty). The fact that he moved so quick and didn't take other visits tells me you're probably 100% right.

I think you are spot on

I could possibly see McCord getting some assurance but if so i bet he was doing the contacting to Fran first.

With regards to Carter and OSU i'm not sure it was Carter contacting OSU first.

I don't have nearly as much of an issue if it is a player reaching out to the school. But if a school reaches out to a kid for a potential transfer...I don't like that so much.

He went to Don Bosco in Ramsey. Not sure he’s from there. That said, Nunz used to coach there I think so I’d have to believe he would have the relationships.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom