Class of 2023 - OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska

VINCENT CARROLL - JACKSON 2023 CENTRAL DAUPHIN EAST HS, HARRISBURGH, PA
#55 DT/T 6' 5" 280, 5.1 40, BP 305, BP 185 - 13 REPS, SQ 405, DL 455
VcuJObTk_400x400.jpg

ASSETS PER FILM:

VERY STRONG
QUICK OFF SNAP
FAST FOR SIZE
BALANCED
VERY AGGRESSIVE
ALWAYS MAKING SOLO TACKLE OR SHARING EFFORT

GREAT OFFER
Legacy has him coming for an official - not sure what day, but I'm sure it will be before he signs the commitment letter

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a nice pickup... anyone else find it a little odd that 2 4 7 has him as a DL and Achuff is his primary, but we are playing him at OL? Would love for him to play an inside DT spot in the 3-3-5.

Looks like UGA was recruiting him as a DT, I dunno, maybe we should follow suit?? They seem to know how to develop DL in Athens.

Seems like a nice pickup... anyone else find it a little odd that 2 4 7 has him as a DL and Achuff is his primary, but we are playing him at OL? Would love for him to play an inside DT spot in the 3-3-5.

Looks like UGA was recruiting him as a DT, I dunno, maybe we should follow suit?? They seem to know how to develop DL in Athens.
He’s a DL.

Is it guaranteed that he is coming in as OL. Seemed he was being recruited for D.

"Listed at 6-5, 285 pounds, Carroll-Jackson was recruited as both an offensive and defensive lineman by various schools. The Orange viewed him as an offensive lineman, which is where he will start his collegiate career. His primary recruiter at Syracuse was Chris Achuff, defensive line coach, who had an in-home visit with Carroll-Jackson just last week."

part of what may have helped us stand out against the other schools recruiting him is that we may be giving him the chance to be an OL. If that’s where his heart is, let the man be an OL.

kid is obviously extraordinarily talented. let’s be excited we landed a recruit of his caliber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom