Class of 2023 - OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska

Jackson goes to Central Dauphin East. McAllister called it "Harrisburg Dauphin East" in his tweet.
Oh gotcha. The high school is located in Harrisburg. The way I saw it he wasn’t saying the name of the high school was Harrisburg. Just the town it’s located in. Dohn did the same thing in the article.

Oh gotcha. The high school is located in Harrisburg. The way I saw it he wasn’t saying the name of the high school was Harrisburg. Just the town it’s located in. Dohn did the same thing in the article.
My wife went to a neighboring school district. I'm aware of where it is and what the school is called.

My wife went to a neighboring school district. I'm aware of where it is and what the school is called.
I’m not trying to tell you what you already know. I was just expressing what I got out of the tweet. I wouldn’t notice anything like that. Now it make sense why you responded to that post.

I was hoping he would be recruited for DL since but sounds like it will be for OL.

I feel big guys should start off on DL because you can sometimes move a big body from the DL to the OL. Its a lot harder to move a guy from OL to DL.

Ive heard other coaches philosophy on not keeping too many OL on scholarship because if they cant play, they are total dead weight. You cant convert them to another position or play on special teams.

Georgia fan here. Great pick-up. Georgia liked him as D lineman project. Incredible raw talent.
Don't get many Dawg fans here, mostly because we're recruiting in separate universes. But since y'all are high-flyin' and know how to use a TE, just thought I'd humbly mention that the last (and I believe only time) we played, we won 19-18 in the '89 Peach Bowl. At that time we were in the same FB universe. Good Luck in the CFP. You're one of the few programs that fired a good coach (Richt) and managed to hire an even Smarter coach (Kirby).

VINCENT CARROLL - JACKSON 2023 CENTRAL DAUPHIN EAST HS, HARRISBURGH, PA
#55 DT/T 6' 5" 280, 5.1 40, BP 305, BP 185 - 13 REPS, SQ 405, DL 455>>>>>>>>>> COMMMITTED!
&

VcuJObTk_400x400.jpg

ASSETS PER FILM:

VERY STRONG
QUICK OFF SNAP
FAST FOR SIZE
BALANCED
VERY AGGRESSIVE
ALWAYS MAKING SOLO TACKLE OR SHARING EFFORT

GREAT OFFER

Last edited:
wfshrec... looking at his film seems to me he is a great fit at DT. Very quick off snap in b'fld tackling QB /RB or throwing them to the ground very high fb iq. We have gotten a commitment from a great recruit IMO.

Don't get many Dawg fans here, mostly because we're recruiting in separate universes. But since y'all are high-flyin' and know how to use a TE, just thought I'd humbly mention that the last (and I believe only time) we played, we won 19-18 in the '89 Peach Bowl. At that time we were in the same FB universe. Good Luck in the CFP. You're one of the few programs that fired a good coach (Richt) and managed to hire an even Smarter coach (Kirby).
Oh I remember it well. I was a high school junior in CNY at the time. Eventually graduated from UGA, so I’m a fan of both programs.
Coach Richt is a great man and a good coach. Just needed Kirby to take the lid off.

Based on your expertise and looking at his film is he a better fit at OL or DL?
Just watched about 4 mins. Raw but shows a lot of quickness and athleticism. He can play on either side on the ball. I dont love his competition but his film is impressive for a kid playing football for this first time. With hard work and coaching he has a chance to be real good.

Lol his profile on 247 was an 87 three star 97 DL / 19 PA

Yet when he is listed under SU commits, he is not rated.

Moeolo is not rated still, and More isn't showing under our transfer commits.

Par for the course
I notice the same thing.

If u guys liked him, I think he will do great here. Didn’t love his defensive tape but good technique wise as oline.
Definitely a lot of upside. Not easy to find bodies that big that move that well. May take a couple of years, but he should be a good one. Curious to see if he ends up on O or D.

Definitely a lot of upside. Not easy to find bodies that big that move that well. May take a couple of years, but he should be a good one. Curious to see if he ends up on O or D.
I guess we recruited him for offense. I feel our biggest need is defensive line so I don’t know if the coaches argue over him or what. Good luck for championship. I think u guys will get er done for 2x. Defense is sick.

I guess we recruited him for offense. I feel our biggest need is defensive line so I don’t know if the coaches argue over him or what. Good luck for championship. I think u guys will get er done for 2x. Defense is sick.
Appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing us match up with Ohio State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom