Class of 2023 - OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska

Just watched his HS tape. He is def more of a OL, he already gets to the second level and bull dozes Lineman, if he develops he could be a All ACC Tackle. He Stands straight up on Defense too much for my liking.

Great get. Congratulations to the staff. Everyone became interested in this kid. What ever happened to the potential flips? One from Florida (Camden, NJ) and the other from PA, who committed to T$M.

Question about jackson, did he decommit from somewhere?

Or was this a completely net new high school? I seem to recall the former, but can't find anything about that in the thread.

Question about jackson, did he decommit from somewhere?

Or was this a completely net new high school? I seem to recall the former, but can't find anything about that in the thread.
He has not committed anywhere until now.

I know he’s apparently playing Oline and not Dline but for all of you that we’re nervous about our Dcoordinator fear not.
D6447B00-1FC3-4511-B810-2D1D4CECC9A9.jpeg

Seems like a nice pickup... anyone else find it a little odd that 2 4 7 has him as a DL and Achuff is his primary, but we are playing him at OL? Would love for him to play an inside DT spot in the 3-3-5.
3D Chess

VERY impressive job by staff to offer Mon, schedule an OV for Sat and land commitment Sunday.
This kid is gonna develop into a beast for us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom