Class of 2023 - OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska

Carroll-Jackson said he had a great visit to Nebraska. He was surprised with the facilities and with the city. It opened up his eyes. He said it gave him something to compare to Syracuse. They have new facilities that will be open in the fall. He’s going home to discuss his decision with his family. I didn’t get any warm fuzzies about him to SU. It will come down to his conversation with his family. Nebraska wants him on the defensive line.
Didn’t he say he connected with Babers because they are both religious men. Apparently fancy facilities tops that relationship? Let’s see what happens tomorrow.

He's been liking and retweeting Nebraska stuff all day it appears. This one isn't going our way.
He likes everything, he even follows me and liked a tweet I did yesterday when I tweeted an orange and a question mark.

He likes everything, he even follows me and liked a tweet I did yesterday when I tweeted an orange and a question mark.
Not to burst your bubble, but he was liking Nebraska tweets as well.

He’s an athlete with tremendous potential. Huge loss. He was a difference maker. Losing him hurts.

We flip kids, others flip kids so who really cares because college sports is complete BS now with the portal, NIL and coaches salaries. Cuse will not beat the big guys in recruiting and that is a fact. Cuse should do whatever K-State does to be a winner on the grid.

We flip kids, others flip kids so who really cares because college sports is complete BS now with the portal, NIL and coaches salaries. Cuse will not beat the big guys in recruiting and that is a fact. Cuse should do whatever K-State does to be a winner on the grid.
Yes, but we flip kids from NIU

This has been the way of the Syracuse world for some time now. Doesn't have anything to do with portal or NIL.

He might have tremendous potential but a difference maker?

Nobody knows at this point, kid has all the measurables but is new to the game, he either really progresses at the next level or he doesn't. Have to imagine he is a draft and stash type.

Time will tell

All that said, kid made a couple of quick decisions with high beams in his face, he's one I would keep in touch with. Long ways from home but Lincoln actually isn't a bad place to spend 4-5 years. Nice town really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom