Class of 2023 - OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL/DL Vincent Carroll-Jackson (PA) Flipped to Nebraska

Carroll-Jackson said he had a great visit to Nebraska. He was surprised with the facilities and with the city. It opened up his eyes. He said it gave him something to compare to Syracuse. They have new facilities that will be open in the fall. He’s going home to discuss his decision with his family. I didn’t get any warm fuzzies about him to SU. It will come down to his conversation with his family. Nebraska wants him on the defensive line.

Not that I like corn-cob U. But in the end it's good that he's visiting other schools ... don't want him second-guessing his choice and regretting it.
I think it’s good that he didn’t commit and is going to discuss at home with his family. I’m hopeful. He and Sellers are our two highest rated recruits. We can’t afford to lose either of them. Both of them could become all ACC players down the road.

I think it’s good that he didn’t commit and is going to discuss at home with his family. I’m hopeful. He and Sellers are our two highest rated recruits. We can’t afford to lose either of them. Both of them could become all ACC players down the road.
Agree with the overall idea, but highest rated recruits certainly don't always turn out to be the best. Just saying. But yes we certainly want to keep both of these dudes. But can we afford to? We would go on just fine without either one.

Cuse wants him OL and Nebraska DL. So he'll pick which position he feels like he can make the NFL at + have a great college career.

No hard feelings on a flip if that happens

I find it hard to believe we wouldn't let him choose which line to play on.

We've had other guys swap positions, it wouldn't be the first time.

I find it hard to believe we wouldn't let him choose which line to play on.

We've had other guys swap positions, it wouldn't be the first time.
Dino has historically allowed players to start out at their position of preference, if they have one. Pretty sure they let players know up front if the staff feels they are better suited to play X and if there is a potentially faster timeline to playing time at a certain position.

A popular website has 2-predctions for him 100% to Nebraska.
2 Nebraska site guys and Dohn following along.

Curious if that's real or guys throwing darts.

Probably real. Gonna need some late game heroics to pull this one off.

Probably real. Gonna need some late game heroics to pull this one off.

Staff can’t contact him so no heroics. Going to need divine intervention

Losing Sellers would, of course, be one thing. But losing Vincent Carroll-Jackson?

We knew nothing about him a few days ago, and we still have no idea how good he might be, or whether he's gonna play OL or DL.

We also have no idea whether someone from Pa. is gonna enjoy life in Nebraska.

I'd be far more upset if we lost the new Nigerian Nightmare. Talk about a gamble-on-greatness recruit...

Losing Sellers would, of course, be one thing. But losing Vincent Carroll-Jackson?

We knew nothing about him a few days ago, and we still have no idea how good he might be, or whether he's gonna play OL or DL.

We also have no idea whether someone from Pa. is gonna enjoy life in Nebraska.

I'd be far more upset if we lost the new Nigerian Nightmare. Talk about a gamble-on-greatness recruit...

Jackson has big time offers. Maybe the best of any of our kids. I figured he’d wait until Feb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom