Class of 2020 - OL Micah Mazzccua (MD) Verbal to Michigan | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Micah Mazzccua (MD) Verbal to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want us to keep doing exactly what we have been doing? Sounds great.
Sigh!!!! We have enough 1,2 and 3stars from Mid Atlantic. For the 32 time i want a few top prospects from NE or Mid Atlantic region. Why do you think i referenced Trill and Adisa smh. Its getting let have a good night man. Smh

Imagine questioning the staffs ability to identify talent after they produce the first double digit win season in 20 years and only the 7th such season in school history. lol

btw, nobody should believe anything this guy said about Adisa's recruitment. The staff tried incredibly hard to get that kid and even though he was always going to PSU they still gave him a lot to think about throughout his recruitment. I dont think Nick Monroe would appreciate people thinking he didnt put in enough work to get Adisa. Like bnoro said, its dead wrong.
I mean it sounds good for this chat but we couldnt even get one OV. Heck Mark Richt and Jimbo Fisher went and visited him and Adisa took the OV to Miami and TX AM. I was told that he was on Penn St campus atleast 6x in 2017 and 2018 for camps, games "Unofficial INVITED visits" etc. To me those teams worked hard. Maybe you guys know something the Syracuse coaches dont. Did Dino Babers visit Adisa???? Did Babers EVER talk to him face to face? If Texas and Miami have more face time with the recruit it would seem to me they worked harder than we did. Just my opinion.... and kinda common sense. No big deal.

I encourage you to read what i said before replying next time. I didn't say just recruit NY, i said focus on the Midlantic and NE. NY, NJ, CT,PA,DC etc. OF COURSE you can take any blue birds from S FLA that wants to come up top. The irony is over the laat 10 years this area has consistently produced top talent. Getting Trill last year was a big win. Gettinf close on Adisa is encouraging lets hope we do better this cycle.

I do have a question based on your premise. If Syracuse is soooo bac, cold, expensive and hot garbage why the heck would a kid from Miami want to come here more than kids from the mid Atlantic area?

I didn’t say we were all those things, I said our program sucked for a long time and is now bringing in better players, just not top 25-30 type classes. We can win either way. And I would say we are already recruiting all those areas

I mean it sounds good for this chat but we couldnt even get one OV. Heck Mark Richt and Jimbo Fisher went and visited him and Adisa took the OV to Miami and TX AM. I was told that he was on Penn St campus atleast 6x in 2017 and 2018 for camps, games "Unofficial INVITED visits" etc. To me those teams worked hard. Maybe you guys know something the Syracuse coaches dont. Did Dino Babers visit Adisa???? Did Babers EVER talk to him face to face? If Texas and Miami have more face time with the recruit it would seem to me they worked harder than we did. Just my opinion... and kinda common sense. No big deal.
Yes. Some of us do know things that you don't...obviously. I was told there was a visit to Adisa. Adisa chose not to take the OV to SU. That is just how it is.

From now on keep the discussion on the recruit in the thread. If you want to rehash the same thing over and over again start a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom