Class of 2018 - OLB Ja'qurius (Jack) Smith (FL) Decommitted from Syracuse/To Purdue | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OLB Ja'qurius (Jack) Smith (FL) Decommitted from Syracuse/To Purdue

He's solidly committed currently. Not quite sure where this doubt has come from.

I'd guess he's referring to a couple of those offers right after he committed to Syracuse and since things have gone silent.

I'd guess he's referring to a couple of those offers right after he committed to Syracuse and since things have gone silent.
This is what I was referring to. Also comment #113 on this board brings some doubt in my mind.

This is what I was referring to. Also comment #113 on this board brings some doubt in my mind.
Today I was listening to the David Glenn show and it was NC State day. The talking heads were going through their FB games one by one. They predicted that NC St. will beat SU because we can't stop anybody...even though the season hasn't even started. So since this is what they "know" I guess they must be right and we will lose to NC St just like those guys on the radio in post #113 know Jack won't stay committed to SU.

Today I was listening to the David Glenn show and it was NC State day. The talking heads were going through their FB games one by one. They predicted that NC St. will beat SU because we can't stop anybody...even though the season hasn't even started. So since this is what they "know" I guess they must be right and we will lose to NC St just like those guys on the radio in post #113 know Jack won't stay committed to SU.
NC st's soft as baby poo

Cuse by 17

Lakeland's Smith found a home at linebacker and Syracuse

images.jpg

Smith is one of my favorite recruits in this class. I have a tough time deciding whether I like Smith or Trill the most, but all I know we are adding some serious size, length, and athleticism to what is shaping up to be a very promising defense. If this kid is already 6'3 210 as a HS Sr, I can't wait to see what he looks like as a finished product. Same thing with Trill. I stood next to him at the Dome and he's got to be 6'2 210. We're at least going to look the part.

Smith is one of my favorite recruits in this class. I have a tough time deciding whether I like Smith or Trill the most, but all I know we are adding some serious size, length, and athleticism to what is shaping up to be a very promising defense. If this kid is already 6'3 210 as a HS Sr, I can't wait to see what he looks like as a finished product. Same thing with Trill. I stood next to him at the Dome and he's got to be 6'2 210. We're at least going to look the part.

I'll add that the kid from Mass that is redshirting is enormous for a DB, too. He really stood out to me when I saw him up close at the CCSU game.

I'll add that the kid from Mass that is redshirting is enormous for a DB, too. He really stood out to me when I saw him up close at the CCSU game.

Melfi? All I know is that our defense, at least physically, will look completely different from them of the past regime. Personally, I like it where things are headed on that side of the rock.

Melfi? All I know is that our defense, at least physically, will look completely different from them of the past regime. Personally, I like it where things are headed on that side of the rock.
No, not Tony Soprano's therapist. Obi Melifonwu

I hope to get over and watch his game against East Lake tonight.

Make sure you do a nice little write up if you get the opportunity. It's always nice getting a first hand update on these guys. Appreciate it!

Make sure you do a nice little write up if you get the opportunity. It's always nice getting a first hand update on these guys. Appreciate it!
Most definitely I will do that. I hear what you say because I like reading the updates of other recruits also.

I wonder how solid this one is. Seems pretty quiet. I mean no mention of jack in that Lakeland tweet. No picture of him with Lewis at an in home visit. All the other commits had one with the assistant that visited them recently . And 2 offers(and commitments) to other lbs in the same week as this visit.

But his twitter profile still is a cuse edit. So maybe I'm thinking too much into this? Hope so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom