Class of 2018 - OLB Ja'qurius (Jack) Smith (FL) Decommitted from Syracuse/To Purdue | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OLB Ja'qurius (Jack) Smith (FL) Decommitted from Syracuse/To Purdue

I wonder how solid this one is. Seems pretty quiet. I mean no mention of jack in that Lakeland tweet. No picture of him with Lewis at an in home visit. All the other commits had one with the assistant that visited them recently . And 2 offers(and commitments) to other lbs in the same week as this visit.

But his twitter profile still is a cuse edit. So maybe I'm thinking too much into this? Hope so
I think next Wednesday will be very telling with who signs early. If the kids are academically qualified they should all be signing on 12/20.

I think next Wednesday will be very telling with who signs early. If the kids are academically qualified they should all be signing on 12/20.
WKU was trying to flip him in September. Seems to still be solid. I'll be interested with him on Wed...

Sr. Film

Wanted to ditch us and had few takers?
Nahh. Kid has to believe in himself. Has a chip on his shoulder, for those that did not. Love a kid playing with a chip on his shoulder.

Only thing to say is that if he doesn't sign, they still brought in two LB's along with Richards, Fagan, and Trotter last year. So they have a few young LB's now.

I don't know if this means he isn't academically qualified or if we didn't send the paperwork and we've moved on...
I would guess if he didn't receive papers to sign the coaches moved on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom