Class of 2018 - OLB Nihym Anderson (NJ) Released from Maryland | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OLB Nihym Anderson (NJ) Released from Maryland

C8vX-QwXcAA__LC.jpg:large

Vineland Football @VinelandFB 1h1 hour ago

Coach Babers and VHS DC-Coach Smith talking about Syracuse Football! Coach Smith was a four year starter for Syracuse and played in the NFL! pic.twitter.com/rlrftMsTrJ

Heck that man could still play ball, he looks in condition.

This kid committed to Maryland today and it looks like Chris Beatty was his recruiter that @zz.

Thought the Clifton Smith connection might help us here. Oh well.

MD sure does get the recruits that they want and not sure why? Is it the weather, B1G or the promise of employment at UA after graduation?

MD sure does get the recruits that they want and not sure why? Is it the weather, B1G or the promise of employment at UA after graduation?
New facilities are coming. Staff seems competent so far. Players seem to believe what they are selling right now. Thats why we need 6 or 7 wins this year. Our facilities upgrades sounds stagnant right now. That scares me.

New facilities are coming. Staff seems competent so far. Players seem to believe what they are selling right now. Thats why we need 6 or 7 wins this year. Our facilities upgrades sounds stagnant right now. That scares me.
Their facilities upgrades have been slow going too. They just "restarted" the design effort. I do believe they have some nice images of it and they are selling it. I also believe there is a UA factor, but they are churning so well right now (UA, not UMD) that internships there are pretty hard fought. One of my cousins is a fabric engineer major and a member of the Auburn swim team and she was lucky to be just selected as one of 100 to receive a summer internship there.

Their facilities upgrades have been slow going too. They just "restarted" the design effort. I do believe they have some nice images of it and they are selling it. I also believe there is a UA factor, but they are churning so well right now (UA, not UMD) that internships there are pretty hard fought. One of my cousins is a fabric engineer major and a member of the Auburn swim team and she was lucky to be just selected as one of 100 to receive a summer internship there.
UA is definitely making moves

LOL reading the Vineland football twitter I was almost confused it was a Rutgers twitter.

It's getting late for him to find a new home.

Freshman linebacker Nihym Anderson, a former three-star prospect from Vineland, N.J., has been granted his release from Maryland and will be able to transfer immediately without sitting out a year, a team spokesman confirmed Wednesday.