Class of 2016 - OLB/TE Adam Giordano (NJ) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OLB/TE Adam Giordano (NJ) Offered

Is it me, or has there been a ton of turmoil lately? Broyld, Giordano, Blair, etc. Seems like it at least. Kid had a full ride, how can he give that up after a few weeks? Weird.

The staff spent very little time or resources recruiting him. He was a developmental project that was without a doubt going to redshirt this year. Let's not make it out to be more than it is.

Not even in the same zip code as the Blair situation.

Funny, when I was looking at the roster last night, I couldn't find his name. I just assumed it was another boneheaded SUAD mistake.

Apparently, it was not. Oh well, our LB cupboard is full as hell.

time to lock this thread as we have no idea why the kid left. It could have been for very serious issues that many here would have left for also.

Maybe he decided that he would rather play Lax.
That's the impression I got from the article. Especially since he posted LAX highlights marked (Uncommitted) the other day. He probably got to D1 Football and realized it wasn't what he wanted. Better he made the decision now and was up front about it than after he took a scholarship off the table for next cycle. Good Luck Adam.

For a lot of these kids it's a wake up call when camp starts. I remember looking at my Brothers practice schedule, and you are literally owned by the Football program from 6am - 8pm. Total speculation, but the kid may not have realized what was ahead of him. It gets especially discouraging, if you are a walk-on or Freshman and you aren't getting any reps.

Fozzie-bear.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom