Class of 2023 - OLB Zyian Moultrie-Goddard (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/22/22) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OLB Zyian Moultrie-Goddard (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/22/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s visited three times. How many times has he been to WV? We have lost players to WV in the past. Hope he commits but if not I know the staff will bring in players to fit the system.

He’s visited three times. How many times has he been to WV? We have lost players to WV in the past. Hope he commits but if not I know the staff will bring in players to fit the system.
One unofficial to WV.

I have no idea but this would be a great win by the staff he looks like a great MLB

One unofficial to WV.
Maybe the fact that Rashard Perry has committed has a bearing on Goddard's decision. MLB is available to both although the coaches would find a position for each of them.
FP8szmXXwAkvESA

Rashard had 111 tackles as a DL last season. 100 tackles is great production for a season for a linebacker. It is ridiculous production for a DL. Led the state in sacks with 23. I think numbers like these matter, even at the HS level. Took a program on his back and led them to the state finals as a junior. Rashard Perry '23, Bennet HS, Buffalo, NY 6' 3" 243, DT, all muscle. Very strong - spends his extra time if he has any in the weight room. As a sophomore: dead lift 480, squat 400, bench 260 and can dunk a basketball. Fast, though no 40 time listed. I'm guessing the way he chases QB's down 4.6-4.7
Both Goddard and Perry #4 &#5, Top prospects in NYS, are tremendous athletes, about the same size at 6' 2" 240, 104 Tckls, 25 TFL,4.5 Scks. Both top athletes. If we get Goddard along with Perry, what a LB corps is developing here.

Last edited:
Since we were his first official visit, doesn't that mean we were his only official visit? And he's announcing his commitment three days after that official visit, soooooooo...

Since we were his first official visit, doesn't that mean we were his only official visit? And he's announcing his commitment three days after that official visit, soooooooo...

First to be locked, not necessarily first taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.