Ole Miss Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss Game Thread

Ole Miss can prove its basketball creds today

Ole Miss can prove its basketball creds today

The Ole Miss Rebels play the Syracuse Orangemen at 10am (ESPN), and this 2nd round game of the NIT gives the Rebels a chance to establish themselves as a better than legitimate basketball team.

Syracuse just missed the NCAA Tournament, but it’s an ACC school with three Top 10 wins, including Duke, Virginia and Florida State. No small feat.

A win over the Orangemen, a legacy basketball school coached by a legacy basketball coach in Jim Boeheim, at the Carrier Dome would be brag worthy for an Ole Miss program that’s constantly having to “do more” to prove it should be considered worthy. Not that this one win would accomplish that, but it’s another chance to chip away at the perception that Ole Miss doesn’t belong with the basketball blue bloods.

So, there’s your reason to get up, pour a cup of joe, and get ready for Ole Miss basketball.

Brent Axe‏Verified account @BrentAxeMedia 5m5 minutes ago
Crowd at the Dome for SU-Ole Miss expected to be around 10,000. A good walk-up could push it higher though.

Donna Ditota‏Verified account @DonnaDitota1 2m2 minutes ago
Already more activity in here than on Wednesday.

I want to win this game just so we don't go down 1-0 in the all time series to freaking Ole Miss. Plus I want to win every game of course

Did JG just hit a floater? What???

Roberson looking the smoothest around the rim thus far!!!

Okay, I think the team may have celebrated St. Patty's Day a bit too much last night....

What.

Lydon getting some shots up today - now he needs to make them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom