Oliver Vigille | Syracusefan.com

Oliver Vigille

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Up to 220lbs...we had heard he was at around 210 or 212 this summer, but keeps packing it in. Has he been in on specials?

No, he has not played.

Dave Rahme posted here a while ago and said that he contacted the SU athletic department and they said that it was an error, and that Vigille has not played.

This was Dave's post:

I contacted SU regarding this and got this response:

After scrutinizing the notes, I found the small reference to Oliver Vigille. Our stat crew inadvertently listed him as playing vs. Wake. It has been corrected.

If he can get up to 230, he will be incredible size for an LB. There is alot of size on this team all of a sudden.

I swear I saw him on the field. I mean, I was POSITIVE I saw him. I'm a little surprised SU is saying it was a mistake, because I really, really thought I saw him out there.

I swear I saw him on the field. I mean, I was POSITIVE I saw him. I'm a little surprised SU is saying it was a mistake, because I really, really thought I saw him out there.

Shhhhhhhhhh!

;)

Could someone else have been wearing his #? I remember back in the 80's when players used to switch jerseys for special teams for some reason. I remember one game when a former HS team mate of mine was credited for a tackle on special teams. Problem was my teamamte was a 6'4" lineman and white, while the player who made the tackle was about 5'11" and black. Mystery was partially solved when said player got the sideline and took off the #56 jersey he was wearing to reaveal #41, Mandeville on his jersey underneath! I assume it has soemthing to do with where they can lineup on the line etc. Not sure if this still holds true or not.

It was Jonny Miller :confused:

Could someone else have been wearing his #? I remember back in the 80's when players used to switch jerseys for special teams for some reason. I remember one game when a former HS team mate of mine was credited for a tackle on special teams. Problem was my teamamte was a 6'4" lineman and white, while the player who made the tackle was about 5'11" and black. Mystery was partially solved when said player got the sideline and took off the #56 jersey he was wearing to reaveal #41, Mandeville on his jersey underneath! I assume it has soemthing to do with where they can lineup on the line etc. Not sure if this still holds true or not.

I swear Toledo's backup qb and kicker both wore #4. I remember thinking they were going to fake the fg attempt at the end of reg. Then realized there was 2 #4's out there.

Kid is going to be a beast. Going to be really interesting to see how the starting jobs shake out next year.

is he a LB or a DE?

NVM i'm thinking of simmons

Up to 220lbs...we had heard he was at around 210 or 212 this summer, but keeps packing it in. Has he been in on specials?

Anyone got anything on Shu? Very curious to know if we are working him out at safety or LB, and if 'backer, what his size might be sitting at currently.

Anyone got anything on Shu? Very curious to know if we are working him out at safety or LB, and if 'backer, what his size might be sitting at currently.
LB seems pretty deep, they brought him in for safety. I'd imagine that's still the plan.

I swear Toledo's backup qb and kicker both wore #4. I remember thinking they were going to fake the fg attempt at the end of reg. Then realized there was 2 #4's out there.

Lol, same. I freaked out and started yelling how they were going to fake the FG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom