One game thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

One game thread

See my post above this. Ugh.
You guys act like it was in the breadbasket, it was a throw high and behind him that he was at full extension to get a fingertip on it.

Now if he were a top player, that's a play he could make, but he isn't and that's a play we damn well shouldn't expect anyone on our current roster to make.

You guys act like it was in the breadbasket, it was a throw high and behind him that he was at full extension to get a fingertip on it.

Now if he were a top player, that's a play he could make, but he isn't and that's a play we damn well shouldn't expect anyone on our current roster to make.

That's my point. He's not a PLAY MAKER. PLAY MAKERS make a very tough catch,

Where did my game go? Still had the whole 4th quarter, what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks is this

Jesus the Clemson Run game is pedestrian.

Last year's limited success by West was a product of our QB and the attention spent by defenses on other guys.
That was my fear, and that possibility is why I wasn't as high on West as some other people have been.

What the hell happened to Adonis Ameen Moore?

We need someone to bruise up there defenders.

We need someone to bruise up there defenders.
Could we get someone with tv coverage to give us some play by play here or at least series by series? This is killing me! Thanks in advance.

Its on ESPN3 as well I believe. We just punted. Boyd is done for the day.

You probably don't want me to do it. :) Y'all certainly came out and played a better half, that's for sure.

The only good thing I can say about this team is that we went for it a couple times on fourth down instead of completely packing it in. Otherwise we were terrible.

Last edited:
I just don't get it. I realize they are not going to win, but really? The same play again on first down and then a run on 3rd and 5? I mean at last act like you want to try to score. You put Allen in and then don't even let him throw it on third down? I just don't understand the play calling.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Its on ESPN3 as well I believe. We just punted. Boyd is done for the day.

No..it is blacked out on ESPN3 in the heart of the ACC. Would have been better off on the regional carrier.

Macdonald is terrible. Another green OC who's also as conservative as they get. Just run the clock out for a quarter and try to not get beat any worse. It's . I'd rather get beat by 60 going down fighting than to run run run and lose by 28.

Hackett sucked his first two years but he had Marrone. We can only pray macdonald grows. Forget visiting nfl teams for pointers unless its chip Kelly. Go visit Oregon and some other offensive college juggernauts.

talent is very lacking-

our dc has been exposed for a fraud- what a waste of a good check

Cki6F.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors