One game thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

One game thread

Where the hell is Wales, West, Kobena, Clark etc. ??

We can not run these delayed handoffs. They are too fast. They do not work. This coaching staff is flipping clueless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Those of you wondering where Estime was... That was why he's not playing, he got around the corner and hesitated, and just got his ass kicked

Not having Reddish doesn't help but wow, Anderson and company are awful.

They can't get separation just like the first 2 weeks. They are not starting D1 players if you are a serious D1 program

West has been invisible this year. Kobena can run really fast in a straight line, sadly they are just as fast or faster. Clark didn't run to the sticks on 4hh down, and Wales hasn't been seen either, even if a TE is a young QBs best friend

They can't get separation just like the first 2 weeks. They are not starting D1 players if you are a serious D1 program
Sure they are D1 players. D1 AAC players, not ACC.

Has a receiver other than Broyld made a catch today?

Down by 28 with 15 minutes and change left in the game, run, run, run, run, run, pass, run, run, run, run, run, run, pass. If we're going to win, its because we're going to have long passes for lots of yards. At this point you play this game as if you need 7 to win the game with a minute left. You're getting blown out anyways just air the ball out and pray that we get a few scores by the end of the game. Shootout time!

I guess they have to call it when it is that obvious.

So... If this is 2 forward passes, what happens? Does the Clemson flag get picked up since it comes following a Cuse penalty?

West is not a playmaker. We need to get some.

Catch the ball #1 receiver.

Last year's limited success by West was a product of our QB and the attention spent by defenses on other guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom