One thing about this team | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

One thing about this team

Q just comes across as immature to me at times. Like when he had that and 1 with the intentional foul, what the hell was he doing with his head and the hand thing? He looked like an idiot just on the floor by himself doing that. Scream, yell, get up and chestbump a teammate, i love that stuff. But some of his antics just seem dumb and immature to me, not fiery and emotional like a devo.

Maybe us just being so mediocre for so long is part of it. Like mintz staring down a duke player after making a shot when we’re down 10. I just dont like this team lol

Q just comes across as immature to me at times. Like when he had that and 1 with the intentional foul, what the hell was he doing with his head and the hand thing? He looked like an idiot just on the floor by himself doing that. Scream, yell, get up and chestbump a teammate, i love that stuff. But some of his antics just seem dumb and immature to me, not fiery and emotional like a devo.

Maybe us just being so mediocre for so long is part of it. Like mintz staring down a duke player after making a shot when we’re down 10. I just dont like this team lol
I suspect you mean Q, Mintz and Bell. The others (Brown, Taylor, JJ, Cuffe, McLeod) are composed.

Other way around I think. It is the young woke crowd that is trashing Q. Us older guys are just laughing and telling him to go get some.
How can you tell if a poster is "young" or "woke?"

How can you tell if a poster is "young" or "woke?"
If you have to ask...
1708554958907.gif

What is the cut off line for young? I know I’m woke, but unsure if I classify as young. Given my number of posts in the you know you’re getting old when thread, I tend to doubt it.
Trust me, old and woke is no way to go through life. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom