oof game from buddy | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

oof game from buddy

Frank couldn't bring the ball up court against his Duke counterpart last year. Until that guard got hurt.

Tre Jones didn’t turn Frank over. That was Jalen.

Tre Jones didn’t turn Frank over. That was Jalen.
not the way I remember it. yes jalen. yes frank. Frank had 3 TO's i bet they were against Jones until he left the game.

not the way I remember it. yes jalen. yes frank

jones didn’t turn frank over and turned Jalen over 2 straight possessions.

So I was looking just at one side of the ball you were looking just at the other. There had to be a lot of missed close-outs to make up for his 17 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds and 4 steals with Jones on him.

If that's the hill you choose to die on, so be it. If he wanted to take plays off, he should have got a football scholarship.

*Shoots 35 foot airball and pats my chest*

At the very least, frank couldn't run an offense with Jones guarding him. We couldn't score.

Frank lasted less than 2 minutes cause he fouled Zion twice. I remember jones being a one man press and he turned Jalen over twice. He slowed us down right out of the gate but we don’t run anyways. Hughes missed a lay up and battle a jumper. But our problem was not be able to stop duke early.

If that's the hill you choose to die on, so be it. If he wanted to take plays off, he should have got a football scholarship.

Yeah he missed a couple of shots badly. Get over it

Not one of his best games, but he made some baskets to keep it close.
He did. But he took some insanely bad shots, and failed to defend a few too many times. I'd love to see what a true plus minus looked like.

EDIT - Tell you what, I'd be fine with Joe's game if he had just closed out on the one rebound in the second half where he watched the ball bounce to O'Connell (I think it was him) and then stood there as he banged the open three. That was simply unforgivable. Even if you can't get the rebound, don't let him take the uncontested three.

Are you not choosing a hill to die on too?

Need two guys - a legit center (Edwards?) and a lead guard that can create and defend (Goodine?). I don’t think we are that far off, as crazy as that sounds, especially if these guys keep getting better (Girard, Guerrier & Boeheim). Just have a ton of youth.
Will Goodine ever get the chance he desrves here? I doubt it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom