Opening day ncaa tourney thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Opening day ncaa tourney thread

Jeesh I remember after we beat buffalo people were saying they weren't very good and almost discrediting our win because of course we should always beat buffalo. (Yes we should always beat buffalo) but they have been a very good team all year.

Maybe you’re right. I actually thought Buffalo was the better overall team and was thrilled with that win. Those guys play with swag and attitude. Their guards generally outplayed ours I thought (Frank had a really high TO game) and I think Brissett had a monster game. Perkins really hurt us inside too. Good team and was excited about that win.

Maybe you’re right. I actually thought Buffalo was the better overall team and was thrilled with that win. Those guys play with swag and attitude. Their guards generally outplayed ours I thought (Frank had a really high TO game) and I think Brissett had a monster game. Perkins really hurt us inside too. Good team and was excited about that win.

Yea they are a scrappy team but they make some plays and have some guys that can shoot as well...perkins gave us fits in that game. Would love to see them send zona packing

Yea they are a scrappy team but they make some plays and have some guys that can shoot as well...perkins gave us fits in that game. Would love to see them send zona packing

Yup. Wouldn’t mind as well since I have Kentucky in the F4.

Jeesh I remember after we beat buffalo people were saying they weren't very good and almost discrediting our win because of course we should always beat buffalo. (Yes we should always beat buffalo) but they have been a very good team all year.

I think it was mainly one poster that was very outspoken about Buffalo. Rocket man...

I never root for my brackets. I always root for Buffalo's in the tournament

I didn't do a bracket for the first time in years. It is nice to just root for who I want to root for as the games move along.

UB is BIG BOYING Arizona!.

Up 14 with 9 to go.

Yeah, crazy! Buffalo is good and I thought it would be a close game. Fortunately I didn’t have Arizona getting past UK.

Yeah, crazy! Buffalo is good and I thought it would be a close game. Fortunately I didn’t have Arizona getting past UK.
did you have Buffalo getting by Kentucky? Because at this stage that wouldn't surprise me.

These refs are jobbing Buffalo by calling everything, and bought flow is still up 14 with seven minutes to go.

did you have Buffalo getting by Kentucky? Because at this stage that wouldn't surprise me.

Oh for sure. I had Arizona beating UB but thought it would be close. Might have to make a wager though online re: UB/Kentucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom