Opening Game Uni | Syracusefan.com

Opening Game Uni

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
My prediction: White helmet, Orange jersey and Blue pants. Sweet!

Not a chance. They aren't going to wear the orange jerseys until next year, and why would you wear 3 color combos that don't match whatsoever?

Could care less what the team is wearing. Let's give Nova an orange-out welcome to some hard-nosed, bad-azz SU football! Rock that Dome!

My prediction:

Flirty boyshorts with a strappy, gladiator-style sandal. Dark mascara to create a "smokey eye" effect. And a loose (but not too loose) blouse (in a fun, electric orange) which makes a statement that says "we're here to play, but we're also here to play."

I think they'll just wear the usual standard orange helmets.

northacuse said:
Could care less what the team is wearing. Let's give Nova an orange-out welcome to some hard-nosed, bad-azz SU football! Rock that Dome!

I propose fans not wear orange until orange becomes the football team color.

I would guess the blue shirt, blue pants, orange helmet look that was modeled. I think we'll see the all-white look at Central Michigan. After that, I think we'll see all of the various combinations.

Is the grey jersey considered light or dark? I thought maybe we'd see it for the Notre Dame game, but if Syracuse is the home team, they might choose to wear dark.

My prediction:

Flirty boyshorts with a strappy, gladiator-style sandal. Dark mascara to create a "smokey eye" effect. And a loose (but not too loose) blouse (in a fun, electric orange) which makes a statement that says "we're here to play, but we're also here to play."

I think they'll just wear the usual standard orange helmets.

And now I have to find something else to wear.. thanks

I propose fans not wear orange until orange becomes the football team color.

Orange is all I own, brotha :(

actually, I have a grey SU shirt...

But I'm rocking orange

Frozen said:
My prediction: Flirty boyshorts with a strappy, gladiator-style sandal. Dark mascara to create a "smokey eye" effect. And a loose (but not too loose) blouse (in a fun, electric orange) which makes a statement that says "we're here to play, but we're also here to play." I think they'll just wear the usual standard orange helmets.
This post should be pinned to the top of the board, and every subsequent thread about uniforms should be immediately referred to this post and locked.

Against Villanova, I'd hope that we wouldn't see any more blue than the jersey (if that).

I'm guessing if the players are in charge it will be a non-traditional combo as most of the players like that over tradition.

Not a chance. They aren't going to wear the orange jerseys until next year, and why would you wear 3 color combos that don't match whatsoever?
Is that a fact that there will be no orange jersey until next year? Why do you say that orange, navy blue and white don't match for isn't that the Cuse colors?
Nothing wrong talking about uni's on this site.

Is that a fact that there will be no orange jersey until next year? Why do you say that orange, navy blue and white don't match for isn't that the Cuse colors?
Nothing wrong talking about uni's on this site.
Nothing wrong with talking uni's but generally you shouldn't have 3 different colors together. White White Orange or Blue Orange Blue or Orange Blue Blue would look fine, but not White, Orange, Blue.

And when they announced the uniforms they said no orange until 2015.

Yuck!

That would be like ND playing in white helmets.

Sorry, but I think the white helmet, orange jersey and blue pants might be the worst combo you could imagine.

Other than perhaps the all orange look.

Hoping for "traditional" orange helmet, blue jersey, orange pants. But predicting orange helmet, blue jersey, blue pants.

I'd like to see the University do a "Orange out" for a couple games this year.

:bang:

14316421-standard.jpg

My guess is Nova- all-blue unis with the new blue helmet, and then the all-grey will make their debut against ND.

Wonder if the orange jersey delay isn't true and that will be a "surprise" for the FSU game?

anomander said:
I'd like to see the University do a "Orange out" for a couple games this year.

Team or fans?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom