Class of 2017 - Orange Madness Visitors | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Orange Madness Visitors

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
I really hope the staff is trying to get Green, Randolph, Bamba, Walker and Diallo up here for Orange Madness. And from the class of 2018, Cam Reddish, Naz Reid, Louis King, Simi Shittu, Hameir Wright, Khalid Moore and Jalen Smith. And, for the love of god, get in on Moses Brown, the dude is reportedly up to 7'1" and he is high school teammates with Moore and Cole Anthony. Get them all up here. Obviously we won't be able to pull all those kids in for midnight madness, but getting the 2017 guys up here together would be huge and a step forward in landing them all. I am sure the staff is working on it. It should be interesting who makes it up for Orange Madness 2016.

How about
SF Scottie Lewis and SG Bryan Antoine (NJ) or is it to early for an invite?:noidea:
Absolutely, never too early. I am not sure how much individual attention they usually give to the recruited athletes at Orange Madness, but that would be the only factor that I can think of in how many kids they invite. Personally, I think we try to get them all in here, show them that this is the place for the elite. But, we better put on a good show and have a great turnout and lots of excitement.

I agree, but with an ESPN guy in charge now, maybe he will improve the production.

Let's see a test run on that theory rather than bringing lots of important recruits in to watch the theory crash and burn in reality.

IMO...we missed WaAAAAAy too much with the Olympics. The 2 jersey youngins were at COLGATE this summer. Moses Brown has been 7 foot. Not even a mention on any web site about interest with any of the above talents. This summer recruiting was sub par at a time of need.

IMO...we missed WaAAAAAy too much with the Olympics. The 2 jersey youngins were at COLGATE this summer. Moses Brown has been 7 foot. Not even a mention on any web site about interest with any of the above talents. This summer recruiting was sub par at a time of need.

Agree but its also tough to focus heavy on the 18 and 19 kids when there still isnt one commit for 17.

Relax well be just fine. I mean Cal waits until a kid is in the spring before graduation before he springs into action.

I'll be surprised if Coleman isn't a Dukie by the end of next week.

That's a great get for Duke but good for us too. Maybe Quade gets the itch. Unfortunately, it looks like he's going to wait until the early signing period, at the earliest. He has officials he's lining up. I was really he'd be ours by Halloween.

I really hope the staff is trying to get Green, Randolph, Bamba, Walker and Diallo up here for Orange Madness. And from the class of 2018, Cam Reddish, Naz Reid, Louis King, Simi Shittu, Hameir Wright, Khalid Moore and Jalen Smith. And, for the love of god, get in on Moses Brown, the dude is reportedly up to 7'1" and he is high school teammates with Moore and Cole Anthony. Get them all up here. Obviously we won't be able to pull all those kids in for midnight madness, but getting the 2017 guys up here together would be huge and a step forward in landing them all. I am sure the staff is working on it. It should be interesting who makes it up for Orange Madness 2016.

I would like to see the staff bring in a whole bunch of alumni. With the Boeheim's Army playing these past 2 summers, they've been around a lot of the current kids on the team. It would be great to have a bunch of alumni around to help them understand the whole family vibe. Could help us close with an extra recruit or two, you never know.

I would like to see the staff bring in a whole bunch of alumni. With the Boeheim's Army playing these past 2 summers, they've been around a lot of the current kids on the team. It would be great to have a bunch of alumni around to help them understand the whole family vibe. Could help us close with an extra recruit or two, you never know.
I watched parts of Arizona's midnight madness the other night. They brought out their 1997 National Champions as part of the 20th anniversary. Mike Bibby, Miles Simon, Eugene Edgerson. I think the whole team was there including Lute Olson. It was a nice touch that the crowd definitely embraced.

The one year when there was an NBA lockout, and we had the alumni game [which included a bunch of then-active NBA players] was very cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom